14 ~Escape The Terrors Pt.2~

Sky's POV•

"Jess?! Jin?! Ty?! Anyone?!" I call out for my friends. I was wandering around a forest, completely oblivious to what had happened. There is something strange about this forest, I just can't place my finger on it. There is a rustle in the tall grass next to me. Wait, tall grass? This isn't Pokémon right? Or maybe I'm going crazy..... A spider jumps out of the grass. The air spins rapidly around me, lifting me off the ground. It throws me to the ground hard. "What is going on?" I grumble. The spider is blown away from the after wind affect of me hitting the ground. I sit up to find a person hovering over me. Actually, it isn't a person a all. It was me, except made of air! "You're pretty cool." I extend my hand to touch him. He quickly grabs it and flips me to the ground. I groan in pain, "You must be my doppelgänger or something....." He nods and comes in for another attack. I quickly roll to the side, avoiding the punch. I jump back on my feet and go in for a punch myself. He mimics my move and our gusts collide, causing a strong gust of wind to blow around us. I dig the heels of my shoes into the moist soil, hoping to stand ground. I use a move called Quick Attack. It enables me to throw punches at the speed of light. But it's doing nothing because that doppelgänger is using the same attack as me!! He's making mimicking me moves! "You just had to make this fight difficult...." I sigh, getting prepared for the worst to come.

Ty's POV•

I blink slowly. Where am I? I look around at my surroundings. It was a white room with a square window placed high on a wall. I can just barely see two people holding things in their hands with white long coats on. I stand up shakily, hoping someone would see me. How am I suppose to get out of here? "Ty? Ty it's me! Please tell me you can hear this!" A familiar voice rings throughout my head. It was Jess! But, how am I suppose to let her know that I can hear her? Maybe if I form words in my mind, she can hear them! "Jess? Do you know what's going on?" I conjugate the words in my head. "I think something went wrong with Thomas. Lizzy told me something about him having two different beings within the book...." Jess's voice was obviously filled with fear. "I'm sure we'll figure it out. How's everyone else?" I try to get as much information as I can. "So far, Ross, Max, and Jin have made it out safe-ly. T-Ty th-e connecti-on is bre-aking up—" The voice cuts off suddenly. That isn't good...I look up at the window to see that the two people were gone. There is a sharp pain in my arm and I immediately begin to feel sleepy but at the same time, in pain...What is this...?

Jess's POV•

I lost the connection to Ty. But that's only because there is a familiar face standing right in front of me. "Seto...You can't be real." I growl. He nods, "I am real Jess. Remember when we.....were friends?" I gasps, as he touches my forehead lightly. A sea of memories flood through my mind, as I remember them all...Team Crafted. "How? How did I forget Seto?" I ask, still in complete shock. "The same way we did Jess." Seto gives me a small smile before disappearing quickly. I fall to my knees, paralyzed by shock. "Seto...Why did I ever hate you? What happened to my memories?" I puns my fist on the ground. It begins to vibrate violently. I try to look around but the vibrations are keeping me from focusing clearly. The ground collapses underneath me and I fall into black nothingness. What is happening...? What is happening to me? I know we won't be here for long. Someone will save us. Or we'll save ourselves...

I'm really sorry this chapter couldn't come out sooner. I'm also sorry that this chapter is really sucky. Please forgive me. I'm kinda in trouble and got my phone taken away. And I've been really busy...I try to write as much as I can though...So until the next chapter!