24 ~Showdown~

Third Person POV•

Everyone was knee deep in battle. Everyone that is, except for Jess who had wound up home where she started, but things were a little... different. Sky was fighting Jerome to escape this horrible memory that he had to relive. After finding out what truly happened, he was weak and sad, but even weakness and sadness could fuel a battle. Jin was struggling against Quentin, trying his best after what he had to see again. His sadness was taking over and that wasn't good. Cory wasn't sad or weak at all. He was mad, so mad in fact that he was slowly letting his powers consume him. He was determined to finish Jason off, whether he goes down as well. Shelby couldn't handle Ian's crazy tactics, especially after what she learned about what happened to her parents. Ross wasn't having an difficulties. He had put the past behind him and was overpowering Mitch with ease. Max was feeling uneasy about fighting Seto, mostly because Seto wasn't fighting back. But he also want taking any hits. Just what was his plan? Jess was looking through her old home, the castle, which had changed a lot since she was gone. It was empty at the moment, or so it seemed to Jess.

Sky's POV•

"You'll have to try harder to hit me!" I growl, dodging Jerome's attacks. I might be talking smack, but I'm not letting him take me down. Not yet, not now, not ever! Jerome growls loudly, his fist moving in a flurry as he tried to land a punch on me. I use the wind to my advantage to increase my speed and grin like the cocky person I am. "Stop moving!" Jerome yells out of pure rage. He pulls out his diamond sword and starts swinging. I jump back with every swing and form my bow. I had just enough time and a clear hit point right in front of me. I pull back and aim for that spot before releasing the air. These weren't ordinary arrows though. Jen and some other scientist helped me make them, and I called them Tornado​ Arrows. The arrow that was flying right towards Jerome starts spinning in a spiral. It was spinning so fast, that the wind surrounding it was pulled into tight masses. Soon enough, the arrow was now a small tornado heading straight for his stomach. Jerome groans, his eyes widen as the arrow pierces his stomach. My body was weak from the punches he did manage to land on me and I fall to my knees, groaning in pain. Jerome slowly falls to the ground, his conscious gone. Right before my very eyes, the whole scenery starts to change. I blink once to find that Jerome and I were both back in the main room where everyone else was. I was the only one awake and Jerome was still unconscious beside me. Nick was no longer in the room, and neither was Jess. I have to find her. She's apart of this team too. But how can I do that when my body is so weak? I can't harness any power when I'm weak. Maybe I don't just need power. Maybe, I just need physical strength and power. I groan more from the pain as I try to slip the ropes off of my wrists with the help of the wind speed I created. I finally get them loose so I slip my wrist out and rise to my feet. I groan quietly, my legs feelings like pins and needles. I shake off the pain and take off down the hall to find the entrance of this place. I was going to find my friend, no matter how long it took.

Jin's POV•

"Jin! I will crush you!" Quentin growls, thrusting his sword at me many times over. He had cut my arm and leg, so I had to limp away. I needed to hide so that I could heal my wounds quickly. I hear Quentin's footsteps grow louder and louder so I jump in the lake that was behind my old home and hide in it. I could feel the water run over my open wounds, healing them. It felt like a light tickle which was shocking for salt water. "I found you Jin!" Quentin laughs crazily. I smirk, my wounds completely healed and only leaving behind scabs and scars. "You're in my territory now Quentin!" I raise my arms up and reach out to grab him. Water raises from the lake and grab him, mimicking my movements. "Put me down! You can't beat me!" Quentin struggles, trying to free himself. My eyes flash to a deep blue before I let my hands come crashing down onto the water. The pair of water arms come crashing down with Quentin as well. He let's out a yelp before sinking down. My eyes flash back to their normal color before I groan in pain. I see Quentin's body and I panic before diving in and swimming down after him. How did this even happen? What even happen?! I use the power of the water to propel me towards Quentin. I grab his arms and quickly swim upwards. Before I could break through the surface, everything around me starts to change, and before I knew it, I was back in the room where Nick had held us. I didn't realize how much I was panting until I look down at my hands. If my hands were wet, that must mean my body is also wet, which also means that that whole fight was real! Quentin was laying front of me, his chest moving up and down slowly. Thank goodness he was breathing. I don't know what I would have done if he had... died. I look around me to see my friends, deep in their slumber. But, two people were missing. Jess and Adam weren't here. I see Jerome on the floor, unconscious just like Quentin. That means Adam must have fought him off and escaped. To where though is the question...