8 ~Invaded & Taken Pt. 2~

Jess's POV•

Seto teleported us to a building. It was murky, cold, and slimy. I shiver slightly. I look around for any sign of life, but find none. I slump my shoulders and realize that this...was a dungeon..."Get in the cell." Seto demands coolly. I walk in, afraid of dying. He closes the cell gate after I walk in and locks it. The whole team smirks except Seto. They then disappear into thin air. I curl up in a ball as tears stream down my eyes. I can't have them come here. They'll die for me. It won't even be worth it..."You're right. But I will always be here with you Jessica..." A familiar voice ranges through the dungeon. It wasn't coming from my head though. I look up to see Lizzie standing in front of me smiling weakly. "I-I found you...?" I ask, rubbing the tears from my eyes. "Yes. You found me." She says. She was on the other side of the gate. If only it wasn't locked! "Is this a sentimental moment that I'm interrupting?" A voice calls out. We both turn to the side as Lizzie's smile fades into a deep frown, "Nick, what do you want?" A man steps out of the shadows, "Lizzie, I let you roam in my base and this is how you treat me? I should take your magic just for that." Lizzie's eyes fill with fear, "Please! I just want to talk to her!" She backs away from my cell gate slowly. Nick glares at her, "That's not what your job is here. Go back into your cell!" He demands and points to the cell next to mine.

Lizzie's POV•

I walk into the cell and slide against the wall. "Nick, why me of all people...?" I ask looking down at my hands. "You know exactly why." His voice was sharp and cold. "You aren't going to get anywhere keeping me here!" I scream at him. He only smirks and turns around, "That's not why..." I grit my teeth in anger. He thinks he can just use me for a magic source. I know exactly why I'm here! He's the only fool around here. But for now, my main focus is getting Jess out of here. I take a deep breath in and slowly exhale. I then turn towards the bare space where I was able to talk to her, "Jessica? I have to get you out of here..." She looks at me with tearful eyes, "N-no! I can't leave you here!" Her eyes are red and puffy. "We're getting out together Lizzie..." Jess says quietly. She was persistent...and I can't take that away from her..."Okay Jessica...We'll get out of here together..." We reach through the bars and intertwine hands. On day, we'll both be out. I'll finally see Joel, Pat, and Dan. I'll finally be able to properly train Jess properly...

Pat's POV•

We're planning a way to get Jess back and possibly get Lizzie back. I know they're both there because Team Crafted is Nick's team. We managed to get Ty back to his normal self so he will train alongside Sky and Jessica. "Jen, this is a rescue mission that will need to use the Lost Hopes earlier than expected. Make sure the base doesn't get attack." I explain everything to Jen. She was taking this matter very seriously. "Don't worry Pat, I'll secure everything." Jen nods her head and walks away. I sigh in relief, she is doing great so far. I just hope that nothing happens to her...I leave the room and walk to where they were all getting prepared. "Pat? Will we get them both back?" Shelby asks me. I was about to answer but Max and Ross interrupted me, which was very interesting..."Of course we will!" Max grabs her shoulder. Ross holds onto her hand, "We got this Shelbs! We are a pretty Rossome team!" Shelby starts laughing, Max and Ross were laughing as well. Their friendship has a tight bond. Maybe they will defeat Nick and Team Crafted...

Day 3 of Fanmas!