16 ~Party Preparations~

Red's POV•

Lizzie told us about a party that we were having, but she never explained what happened with the spell book. "Hey Lizzie, what was with that spell book...?" I look up at her. "That was a test to see how strong you were mentally, physically, and emotionally!" Lizzie smiles at us all. I sigh in relief, "And we passed?" Jen nods, "All of you!" Pat walks up us, followed by Dan and Joel. "Well done guys! We are holding a celebration just for you!" Dan smiles. "It's in the meeting hall so get ready!" Joel grins, walking up to Lizzie. "Meet us there in 30 minutes." Pat nods, turning around and walking back with Jen following close behind him. "Lets go!" I drag the guys to our rooms. "Lets go to my room..." Jin points it out. I nod, opening the door and shoving them all in. "Dress to impress guys!" I smirk, looking through the closet.

Shelby's POV•

"To your room Jess!" I smile, grabbing her hand. "To my room!" Jess giggles, leading me once again to the room she shares with Sky. She opens the door and we both walk in. "Do you need help picking out an outfit?" I look over at Jess as she was looking through her wardrobe. "Yeah, I think I do..." She looks back at me, her voice a little uneasy. I walk over to her, holding out my dress, "You should try purple and black!" I pull out a purple and black polka dotted dressed. Jess grabs it and looks at it closely, "I like it! Let's get dressed!" She rushes to the bathroom. I follow her and look around, "We got here first!" I go into one of the changing rooms and slip on my red and silver striped dress. I put on the red flats and adjust my white paper crown. Once I complete my outfit, I step out of the changing room to. "S-Shelbs...?" Ross looks at me. I gasp, slightly embarrassed, "What's up Ross?" I look over to see someone else with a red face, "You l-look beautiful Shelby!" Max stutters uncontrollably. My cheeks flush a light pink, "Thanks Max..!" Jess pops up behind them, "Shelby! You ready?" I look at her and smile, "The dress looks so cute on you!" She laughs softly, "Thanks!" We link arms with each other and walk out of the changing rooms, leaving Max and Ross staring at us with their jaws dropped.

Jin's POV•

I was waiting for Max and Ross to get back. TY and Sky had already went ahead of us to scope out what the party would actual look like. Red and Cory had stayed behind with me. Since they are talking to each other, I can concentrate and focus more clearly. I have been practicing this new technique for Jess. Sure I want to impress her, but I don't want to show off to her. There is a small knock on the door, causing me to look up, breaking my concentration as well. Red races to the door, opening it wide. Lizzie and Jess are standing in the doorway. I blush lightly, lookin at Jess. The dress suited her beautifully like all of her clothing. "Guys, the party is starting soon so hurry!" Jess smiles, waving at us all. "You got it Jess!" Red grins, waving them off. Both Lizzie and Jess walk off, chatting away. "Lets get this party started guys!" Cory cheers. Red and I nod and we all head out