22 ~Bad Memories Pt. 1~

Third Person POV•

"Ross?! Shelby?!" Ty calls out. He was walking through the tunnel with Jess, trying to find where Ross and Shelly were. What they didn't know, was that Seto had been following them. He had found their hiding spot and was ready to retrieve them for Nick. Ross and Shelby were already found and in front of Nick with their other friends. "Max! You're okay!" Ross looks over at him. "We were so worried about you!" Shelby also looks over at him. "Thanks guys..." Max mutters, not as enthusiastic as his best friends were. "Where's Ty?!" Sky pipes up, his voice full of worry. "Where's Jess?!" Jin nearly yells at them. "R-right here..." Jess mumbles, her head hanging low as Seto drags her and Ty up. "Excellent work Seto." Nick grins evilly. Seto keeps quiet, making his way to his designated spot. "Mitch, Seto, you guys know what to do now." Nick makes eye contact with them both. Mitch grins wickedly while Seto looks down. "Okay team, you know what to do now. Get in your positions." Mitch looks at the rest of the Team Crafted members. They all nod and get into their places.

Jin's POV

I look up after the small and rather quiet conversation we had to see Quentin hovering over me. "What are you doing?" I spit out as if the words that came out my mouth were venom. Quentin rolls his eyes, not saying anything. Nick stands in front of us all on this podium type thing with a smirk on his face. "Do you ever have bad memories that you thought were long forgotten, but keep resurfacing? No? Well, I'll help you find those bad memories then!" He laughs insanely. "This isn't the Nick I grew up with. What did you do to him?!" Cory had tears streaming down his cheeks, his teeth gritting and a glare shot in Nick's direction. I wanted to be worried for him, but Shelly already had that covered. Who I was more worried about was Jess. I'm sure she figured out that Red is... gone. She doesn't even look like her normal self. "Now it's time to witness your bad memories!" Nick laughs, and almost as if it was magic, which it probably was, I feel myself fall into a deep slumber. When I wake up, I look around to see that I wasn't in the same room I was in before. It was more like my home before I became a Hope. I look around more and search for my parents that I know should still be here. That is, until I hear voices coming from the living room. I walk over to that area quietly and peek inside. As soon as I did, I immediately regretted it. This was the day that my mom and dad were taken away by the kingdom for being too poor to pay for taxes. I hated this day and I still do. Those horrible guards made me sit and watch as they dragged my parents away from me. I try my best to hold back my tears as I watch the whole scene unfold once again. "How does it feel to watch your parents get taken away again? I bet it hurts." Quentin chuckles darkly. "Shut up fish head!" I yell at him as I rub my eyes to make the tears go away. He laughs at how weak I was because it was true, I was weak at the moment. "What are you going to do about it Jin?!" Quentin pulls out his bow, an arrow already in it. He was ready to shoot and I was ready to get shot.

Sky's POV•

"Ow..." I hold my head from the throbbing pain that it had. I stand up from my position and look around. I was in a park, surrounded by smaller and much younger than me. A kid runs into me, making me stumble slightly. I look down and see a little Adam with his glasses on, except these weren't the black shades I wear now. No, it was the big glasses that I had before I wanted to be called Sky. "Sorry mister!" The little Adam looks up at me and fixes his glasses. "Oh, it's okay!" I smile slightly. "Nice shades mister! Maybe I'll get a pair when I grow up!" He lights up at the sight of his future glasses. "Thanks. You should go back to your friends." I try to get him to leave. "Okay!" Adam nods before running off again. My eyes widen as soon as he leaves and a big frown replaces my smile. "Oh no... I messed with my past self! How did I even do that if this is a memory?!" I panic on the inside but keep my cool on the outside. I take deep breaths. "At least it wasn't a big thing that I influenced..." I mumbles to myself, taking a seat on the park bench. This memory has been quite pleasant so far. I don't really remember the last part. That's when I see it. The bad part is unfolding and I can't do anything to stop it. I was playing hide and seek with my friends, Team Crafted. When I was younger, I just thought that they had disappeared, but now I see that they ditched me and ran away together. They even took Ty with him. As I witness them take off and leave Adam hiding in a tree, I feel a strange and fuzzy feeling graze my neck. I look up to see a smirking Jerome. I quickly jump off the bench and turn around to see him fully. "It's be awhile Adam. How was it? Watching how we ditched you." He sneers, his smirk growing bigger. I huff at his words, trying hard not to let them get to me. "Aw, I didn't know you could go this long without Mitch, Fluffy." I snicker, a smirk now tugging at my lips. Jerome now growls, raged by what I said. I wasn't going to take it back because this is what they deserved for ditching little Adam, for ditching me.

A/N~ If you're reading this then good! Because this is super important! I will be posting the people that won the oc contest! Trust me, you all had some really good ocs but I could only choose seven! Maybe I'll consider using those other ocs for something smaller like an MC so that everyone's a winner? I dunno! You guys tell me in the comments what you want me to do! I hope you enjoy this chapter because it is getting heated! I'm so glad I could write this in enough time for you guys! The oc results will be posted in the second book so check that out in an hour or sooner! Bai~!