3 ~All My Friends~

Sky's POV•

I was walking home with Jin. He was spending the night with me since his mother wasn't home yet. "Sky, wasn't Jess suppose to come hangout with us? I kinda miss her..." Jin asks me nervously. "She said she would come visit. So we'll just have to wait Jin! We're 15! Don't be a baby!" I glance back at him. He glares at me as we reach the front door. "Do you want to play video games in my room while we wait for her?" I suggest, shrugging my shoulders. "That should be fun!" Jin walks inside the house. I follow him and look around. Nothing seems to be different, except for two boxes. One was a butter color and the other was purple and white. There were also letters left on top of them. "Jin...Jin come here!" I call him excitedly. He comes rushing towards me with worry on his face. "Dude, what's wrong?" I ask him confused. "I was talking to your mom, and she gave me this..." He hands me a poster with the words "missing" and "reward" on it. Then I see a picture of Jess's face, she was smiling wide. "They say she's been missing since earlier today! Sky, what are we going to do?!" Jin panics. I sigh deeply, "We should open these boxes and read these letters." He looks at me, his face representing confusion. "H-how will that help?" Jin asks me. "Just trust me on this. I've seen these before..." I toss him the purple and white box. The truth is, I HAVE seen these before. It was a legend my mother would tell me about every night. The legend, of the Hopes. Now, Jin and I are one of them once we claim our elements. I open the butter box revealing a a purple and butter amulet. I glance over at Jin to see that he had pulled out a bracelet. It had a big blue gem and was surrounded by a silver outline. "You ready?" I ask him. He nods in reply as we both slip on our elements. A violent gust of wind surrounds us and sweeps us off our feet. My black sunglasses were starting to slip off my face just as the wind stops. I touch the floor again and look over at Jin. He was hyperventilating like crazy! "Dude calm down. We're fine." I grab his arm. He nods and starts breathing calmly. "Now let's see what these letters say..." I mutter under my breath.

Ross's POV•

"So I'm spending the night at your house Shelby?" I ask my cousin. "That's right Ross! It's gonna be so much fun!" Shelby links arms with me and smiles. I smile back and laugh slightly. I love hanging out with Shelby. We get to play games and her parents are really nice. She also lived in an ice cream parlor, so we got as much ice cream as we can eat! But I lived on a farm with a chicken as my roommate. I named him Thundermuffin. I don't know why, I just did. We reach her house quicker than expected and open the door. Once we're inside, I race up to her room. Shelby always has something new in her room. I was right, there were two boxes. One was gray and the other was gray and white with stripes. "Shelbs!! There's something in your room!!" I call for her. She runs up the stairs towards me. "What's wrong Ross!?" She asks me worriedly. "Oh nothing. There are two boxes here. Is this from your parents?" I ask her. "N-no...I've never seen them before." Shelby picks the gray and white box up and opens it. I open the gray one I was holding and peek inside. There is a anklet with a big gray gem in the middle. The band itself was golden with a really cool design. I look over at Shelby again to see that she has a white crown hair clip. We both take them out and slip them on. A violent wind blows at the both of us causing Shelby and I to lift up from her floor. I quickly grab onto her waist, scared for my life. Shelby wraps her arms around my waist, trying to protect me. The wind finally stops and I end up being in Shelby's arms. "T-thanks for helping me Shelbs." I stutter. "I care about you Ross, I couldn't let anything hurt you." She hugs me tightly. "Now...about those letters..." She picks them both up and hands me one.

Cory's POV•

Max and I were playing video games in my room with Max and Red. We were playing Gang Beast and I Red was winning. "Wait guys, I need to get something from the living room." I pause the game and stand up from my bed. "Do you guys want to come?" I ask them. "Sure!" They shrug their shoulders and stand up. I walk out past my parents room and into the living room. I notice three boxes and three letters left on top of them. "Hey guys, did you notice these before?" I turn around and ask them. "No...Maybe your parents left them for us!" Red says excitedly as he reaches for one. Max shrugs and grabs the black and gray stripped box. I reach for the green and pale one as Red grabs the red and pink box. We open them at the same time, revealing a shiny glow. Mine was a wristband with a big green gem in the middle. Max's was a golden necklace that hung low with a big golden gem in the shape of a Z. Red's was a red gem in the shape of an apple. It was a big pendant that was actually the size of a silver bell. "Should we put them on?" Max asks, looking his necklace over. "I think we should. Just to see what happens..." I trail off in a daze from looking at the green gem. We nod our heads and quickly put the accessories on. Wind in circles us and picks us up quickly. "This is so cool!" I yell over the loudness of the wind like storm. It quickly subsides and we land on our butts. "Oww..." Red jumps up, rubbing his butt. I stand up too, helping Max up. I grab the three letters and hand the other two to Max and Red. I scan through it, causing my eyes to widen in shock. "This is...Interesting..." I rub my chin with curiosity.

Dear Cory,

I now inform you that YOU have been chosen to become one of the eight Hopes. But you and your team are named The Lost Hopes. You, are the element of Darkness Cory. All will be explained about your element once you reach the base of the Hopes. There, you will meet with your other seven teammates. Since you have already put your elemental accessories on, your family will not care if you are gone. You may visit them, but you have limitations. But if you do wish for early admission to knowing about your element, please seek out the Magic Element Holder. Once you reach the base, please use the following phrase 'Once an enemy, Forever an ally.' This is all the information I can give you for now. Be careful making your way through the woods. I and the other Heroic Hopes will help train you. Good luck...

From, Pat (A Member Of The Heroic Hopes)

"Guys, do we all have a letter from Pat?" I look up at them. Both Max and Red nod their heads in complete disbelief. "We should go, like now!" I grab my bag and toss the guys their bags. I open the door and run out. Red closes the door, bringing up the rear. We head straight for the woods, awaiting what was next.

~Time Skip~

Jess's POV•

I hear rustling in the woods as I continue walking. I have been walking for 3 hours straight now, completely lost. The rustling gets louder as it was coming from all directions now. "L-Lizzie? What do I do?" I ask quietly. "Do not fear Jess. Just wait..." She replies. That was very cryptic of her to say. That only builds my fear higher. I trip and fall over a tree root, scratching my knee up. I hug my knee close as my eyes burn with tears. I place both of my hands on the ground in defeat. I don't know what to do anymore...A bubble builds around me, glowing a bright purple. When it completely forms, I look around myself. My vision beyond the bubble was a blurry purple. I notice movement within my line of vision. I scoot away from the moving object. It walks over to the bubble and puts its face up to it. I look closer at it and realize that it's a person. And that person happens to look exactly like Sky. I crawl over to his face and smile sheepishly. "Jess? Is that really you?" He asks with confusion. I nod my head slowly. A few more people walk out of the dark and up to me. I managed to count seven other people. Wait, seven!? "Lizzie? Are the other seven Lost Hopes...my friends!?" I ask in shock. "Yes Jessica. That is why I told you to stay calm." She says. I stand up slowly as the bubble starts to fade away. When it is completely gone, I look back and forth at each and every one of my friends. "I-I can't believe you guys are apart of the Lost Hopes!" I smile widely. They all start laughing, causing me to laugh as well. My friends are gonna be with me after all...

•People, this chapter was 1642 words long. It was very fun writing this chapter throughout the day. Thanks for actually supporting my story! I really do appreciate it and I love writing this for you guys! It's actually pretty fun! So Bai!! See you in the next chapter!