•~•MC #1•~•

Babies!? Pt. 1

It's beautiful day outside.
Birds are singing.
Flowers are blooming.
But something was off.
Very off...

Third Person POV•

Jess looks around, slightly confused. "Why do I feel shorter than normal?" She looks at herself and gasps. Everyone turns to look at her. "What's wrong Jess?" Sky asks, his voice higher than normal. Jin and Ty look at each other in confusion, "Are you a...?" Shelby giggles, "We're so cute!" Max groans while Ross and Cory think for a moment. "WE'RE BABIES!!" They all scream out. Dan rushes to the hall they were in, "I heard screaming! What's going-" He takes a look down and almost faints. "B-babies!?" He picks up Ross. Ross looks at him, "Dan it's us! We're babies now!" He tries to explain the scenario they all just went through. Dan's eyes were wide, bigger than saucers actually. Lizzie and Joel were the next ones to arrive in the hall. Jess, Shelby, and Adam all crawl up to the two confused couple and tries to explain what had happened. Lizzie understands completely but Joel was the opposite. He was blinded by the sight of cute babies just as Dan was. "I'm sure Jen and I can fix it! Just try to follow me back to the lab." Lizzie lets out a soft laugh before grabbing Joel's arm and dragging him out. Jess and Shelby attempt to stand up on their tiny legs and stumble behind them. Adam, Jin, Cory, and Ty were next to try and stand up, only to fall flat on their butts. "Owie...That really hurts..." Ty grumbles, trying again. Adam shakes his head in disappointment. "Did you know you can still crawl?" Max rolls his eyes at them. He crawls out the hall, dragging Ross behind him. Jin and Cory were being competitive at the moment, both stumbling out the hall and falling from time to time. "Come on kids, we need to turn you back!" Lizzie calls out. Adam, with his quick thinking and smart brain, grabs Ty's shirt collar and uses his powers of wind to lift them up and float down the hall. The two of them snicker, looking down at their friends who were stuck on the ground. Jin also gets a smart idea and forms a small little wave, carrying him around in the small little room they all had entered. Cory sits down and slowly fades into a dark corner, ready to scare a certain someone. Jess giggles at the sight, playing around with her magic and testing things on Shelby. Shelby was laughing, getting tickled by the little sparks of magic Jess had. "MAGIC BABY GAMES!" All eight babies yell out in excitement. By then, Pat and Jen had entered the room and were spectating what was happening so far. "Babies and magic do not go together..." Lizzie whines slightly, sighing as she sat down at the lab table, ready to judge. Dan, Joel, and Pat were standing behind her, ready to be amazed. Jen quietly took a seat next to Lizzie and smiles, seeing all the cute babies. "Let the Magic Baby Games commence!" Lizzie and Jen both sound them off.

To be continued...