It's A Small World...............................

Start from the beginning

Tamara: “Mrs. Martin even if do cure my bipolar! Things won‘t be easy! You don‘t know what my life is like!” *bowing her head*

Doctor: “ha well I know more than you think..”

Tamara: “what do you mean?” *her head shot up, looking at the doctor*

Doctor: “ha let me explain after I give you a check up”

*then the doctor gives her a check up… when she is finished*

Tamara: “so what did u mean Mrs. Martin?”

Doctor: “ha please call me Claire! And well let‘s just say I‘m a friend of brothers!”

Tamara: “wait! What do mean? u no my brother Jamal?”

Doctor: “mmhm! He and I are good friends!” *smiles*

Tamara: *rolling her eyes and turning her head* “oh I see so he has time to make friend like you but never spend time with me!”

Claire/Doctor: “what? No no Tamara! Sweetie! Your brother loves you and it‘s just he has been working really hard on work he is always saying how he wants to quit and just always be with you but u guys need the money he hates being away from you!” *smiling touching Tamara‘s hand*

Tamara: “he does?” *slighlty smiling*

Claire: “of course he loves you! And hates that he works so far away!”

Tamara: “so where did u meet him then?”

Claire: “ha oh well I use to work with him!”

Tamara: “you did?” *raising her eyeborws*

Claire: “ha yeah when he use to work in Sainsbury‘s!”

Tamara: “mm ! I think I remember him saying to be he works with a really pretty girl, which is true your really pretty :)”

Claire: *smiles* “thank you! And yeah well I worked with him and then I got made redudden and had t leave the job but we got each others numbers and now I work as a doctor and we still speak”

Tamara: “oh! Well small world right! ”

Claire: “ha ha yeah! I no! and can I say you are a very beautiful girl! No wonder your brother is so protective of you!” *laughing*

Tamara: “thanks *smiling, laughing too* it‘s so annoying sometimes but I love that he does it in the end :)”

Claire: “he really loves you! So anyway can u explain to me how u got surrounded by mindless behavior and stuck in a hotel room?!”

Tamara: “ha ha sure thing!” *eplains everything in detail…*

Claire: “wo…..wow! Really? That is quite a story!”

Tamara: “yeah I no and now I‘m just confused”

Claire: “all of that happened in one day I would be confused 2!”

Tamara: “ha! I like you Claire :) I really like you! Glad my bro knows you!”

Claire: “ha thanks I like you too you’re a kl teen! And about your brother..”

Tamara: “what about him?” *looking at her?*

Claire: “well…. *her phone rings..* one second” *answers the call…after 2 mintues comes off it again* “look Tamara I am so sorry I want to stay and explain but I have an emergency at the doctors but I promise I will come back later and explain…”

Tamara: “oh! Yeah I understand! So your coming back?”

Claire: “of course! Since you can‘t move for another week..” *getting up getting her things standing by the door*