Grinding his teeth, Bogum lets out an angry groan when the chain snaps. Switching directions in the air, Bogum manages to avoid bumping into the fighting creatures.

"Demons, demons which create darkness and eliminating humanity.." He murmurs while aiming his position at both of the creatures ahead. Then, a few shots of his large feathers are made. Two of them are stuck between the joints of the Zec, crushing its body. But one has poked into the purplish black demon's back limb at the same time, letting out different cries from both creatures.

Bogum smirks while positioning himself again. His teeth are bared when evil, psychotic laughter escapes from his throat. Following Bogum's voice, the purplish black demon narrows its skyblue eyes which shines for a mere second. It roars out loud in anger which the sound is even more powerful than an ultrasonic wave when finding the culprit.

"Ak Yeon..." it seethes in an extremely low pitch.

The demonic scream brings back forces of gravity as the two creatures tumble towards the ground after turning back to humanlike forms. Obviously, Taehyung has lost his feathery black wings entirely while leathery bat wings replace them.

The bat wings somehow are meant to wrap around Taehyung's bare and injured body while getting in contact with the coarse ground. "Ouch..Ah.." Taehyung whines while his body curls into a ball and at the same time, his eyes are shut tightly whilst his teeth are grinding badly due to the intense pain.

The three large lines caused by the large Zectobit's claws sting his chest hard while blood is still oozing out from the gashes. Cold sweat starts to form on his forehead as Taehyung breathes heavily in pain.

After unwrapping his new wings slowly, what he finds is utter chaos. More demons are revealing as if they are moulded by the dust around. Out of the blue, a headless demon drops from above and lands in front, hissing. It turns to Taehyung in the meantime, who lets out his gasp.

The demon has four legs which have sharp razors grown on them. Besides, it has a tail which acts like a cobra. The tail has a large, scary red eye planted on and it shines towards enemies to warn them. Sometimes, signifying a threat towards weaklings.

Instead of attacking him, the demon bows while low, robotic giggle penetrates through its neck, which has multiple eyes growing on it.

Amazingly, Taehyung finds himself understanding the demon's language as his brain interprets the message successfully.

We have heard your call, My Great Lord.

Taehyung nods as the demon sticks out its tongue towards his wounds, licking away the blood on his chest and sealing the gashes at the very moment. Sometimes, Taehyung winces upon the slight pain popping up suddenly during the healing.

"Kam-kamsa hamnida(Th-thank you)." This is the first time Taehyung exposing to a real demon in such a close distance. Nervousness is unavoidable sometimes. Then, the demon gurgles out low again in a robotic manner, sending its last message.

A devil must stay strong and always be the strongest. Since you have summoned us demons here, regardless of being an accident or not, we all will fight for you until our last breaths.

"Devil?" Taehyung echoes when the demon leader joins the battle, leaving him confused. "Since when do I become the king of demons? Since when..?"

***

Heidi

I cover my head with my hands when the monster pounces onto me. Scared and horrified, I don't even bother about how pathetic my scream is supposed to be. "Oh my god!!! No!!" But the monster only jumps over my head without any hints of attacking me.

Its stomach bursts open when light escapes from the cracks. Then, two tiny wings have found their way out and they are flying towards me like butterflies.

They are-

Beautiful.

Glowing.

White and-

Big!

I let out a loud shriek when those wings finally approach me. Turning towards the opposite direction, the corridor has vanished but replaced by endless light. Through the large gap ahead, what I can realise is the blue sky, with soft and fluffy clouds floating beneath.

If I jump, I might be dead. But, there are scary tentacles growing on those wings. So, this makes me hesitate whether to jump with the wings on, or not. Feeling gusts of wind has been ghosting around my back, I avert my gaze behind.

As one of the wings has connected its tentacles to my spinal cord, all I can feel is numbness and soon, I can feel pins and needles all over my body.

The feeling is so overwhelming, making my eyes roll while I whimper in pain. As another pair of wings finally finds its way on my back, I can't do much but letting out a silent scream and writhing at the same time.

This time, the feeling is too much. I can feel my body is shutting down, paralyzing.

I don't wanna die, but literally, I am now.

*Surprise update everyone~Hope you've enjoyed~XDD

*I love y'all fellow readers😘😘