Alice and The Demon Part 2

En başından başla

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Alice, what are you going to wear?" Nina asks panicking.

Alice was also panicking. "I don't know! I never went to a dance before! Demon won't like me if I don't know how!"

Nina stops panicking and looks at her with seductive. "You said that 'Demon won't like you', does that you mean you love him~?"

Alice blushes. "NO I DON'T!"

*In Demon's room*

"Bard, help me with my outfit. I can't seem to choose one!" Demon yells as he rips up some ugly clothes.

"Calm down, I'm sure that Alice wouldn't care." Finny said in a sacred voice.

Bard gives a black tie to Demon and he adjust it on his white shirt. "I don't want to look like a clown in front of her."

Finny and Bard looks at each other then at Demon with smirks. "Do you love her master?" they said at the same time.

Demon glares at them. "NO I DO NOT!" He roars at them.

As the two finish getting ready they both walk down the other grand stairs leading to the ballroom. Alice looked stunning in her light blue dress and Demon in his fancy black suit with a blue rose on his right side. They hold hands and sparks flew at their touch.

Demon moves his hand away, afraid that he might cut Alice's hand. She grabs his hand and smiles. He smiled back and leads her down the stairs to the ballroom. They were in perfect unison, until Alice accidentally steps on Demon's foot.

"I-I'm sorry, I never got a chance to learn how to dance." Alice whispers nervously.

Demon chuckles and puts the blue rose on Alice's hair. "It's alright. I'll teach you."

He talks to her about the steps and they soon danced the night away. Alice was impressed by Demon's teachings. "You're good at this."

"Naturally," He dips her on the last tune of the song that the objects made. "I am one hell of a demon."

Alice laughs and leans in close. "Yes, you are one hell of a demon."

Demon leans close to her face embracing her lips. He never knew that love was this great, unlike the girls that he used to play with before he was cursed. Demon never knew that true love could be a bliss.

Alice was feeling the same way. They both hurried and reached Demon's room. It was dark and everything was torn, but that didn't stop the lovers. They make out more on the bed and their love grew in flames, until Demon was about to take Alice's dress off. She stops their make out session and shakes her head no in fear. "I'm not ready."

Demon was ferrous. "Why?! Don't you love me?!"

"I do, but I miss my brother so much. I may never see him again." Alices tears glides down her face and onto Demon's hand. He growls in anger and stomps over to a small mirror. He grabs it and throws it at her. "Say what you want to see and it will show you!"

Alice nods and looks at it. "Show me Ciel."

A red smoke formed in it and revealed Ciel being pushed into a carraige with 'crazy possessed' on it. Alice gasps and looks at Demon. "I have to save my brother!"

Demon smashes a glassed cup. "THEN GO TO HIM AND NEVER COME BACK!" He yells.

Alice smiles. "Thank you, Demon."

She then runs out of the room still holding the mirror and another petal from the white rose in the vase fell. Only one more left.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *