Alice and The Demon Part 2

Start from the beginning

Alice stands up from her bed and look closely at the elegant dresses. She finds a cream plain dress with white laces on the bottom that reaches over her knees a few inches and takes it out. "I like this one."

"Are you sure? There are other options." Nina asks.

Alice shakes her head. "I like this one."

Nina sighs and pushes Finny out of the room. "Out, she's a lady and you're a man!"

"i thought Finny was a girl..." Alice whispers, but starts changing into her dress. After she was done she walks out of her room to meet Bard. He leads her down the grand stairs and into the dinning room.

Alice notices Demon sitting at the end of the table, not touching his food. She slowly walks over to him. His appearance seems different from last night. Demon's hair was longer, he had small curved horns and the nails that Alice thought were long claws, but his wings were still there. 'Maybe the dark was playing tricks on me.' Alice thought.

"I'm leaving if you think my appearance is scary to you." Demon stands up.

Alice shakes her head. "No it's okay! I was thinking of how nice it is today."

Demon eyes slightly looks shocked, but then shakes it off and sits back down. Alice sits on the side of the table on Demon's left side.

Alice eats her egg and toast, she looks outside to see many roses and flowers blooming in the snow. Demon stops eating his food to see Alice awing at the flowers. "What's so interesting about flowers?"

She looks at him and point her fork at him. "Because they give people happiness."

Demon titches. "Yeah right, they leave curses."

Alice glares at him and stands up. "Well that's going to change your mind!"

Demon gives her a questioning look, but Alice ignores it and grabs his hand to lead him outside. They both stand in the garden and look at the flowers. Alice was explaining what flower it was and their meanings, even the fairy tails about it if there was any. But Demon didn't pay any attention on the flowers, but on her.

Alice's velvet hair looked like it was soft to touch and her blue eyes look the most innocent eyes he has ever laid eyes on. He sighs and reaches towards her, but he accidentally clips a small piece of her hair. Demon quickly brings himself back and looks sadly at his hands. "I ruin everything that I touch."

"No," Alice holds Demon's hands. "You don't ruin things. Watch."

She lets go and points at herself. "Touch my cheek."

"But I will cut you." Demon protest. Alice grabs his hand and places it on her right cheek. He didn't cut her and then he puts his other free hand on her other cheek.

Alice can feel the warmth of his hands and closes her eyes in bliss. "I thought your hands would be cold."

"Why is that?" Demon asks and puts his forehead to hers.

She laughs. "Cuz of your cold personality."

Demon laughs and continues. He hand't laugh for so long, not even before the curse. Alice laughs also.

Finny and Bard were moving back and forth, making a waving motion to the demon. Demon looks over and Bard writes with his nose(where the flames come out) 'Ask her for a dance later on today!'

Demon gives them a questioning look, but understand after thinking about it. He really didn't know what the dance was for. "Alice, would you like to join me for a dance later on to welcome you?"

She nods. "I would love to! Let me get ready!"

Alice walks back in waving goodbye to Demon. Demon waves a little, but stops after she had left. "This is going to be a pain for me to get ready."