Chapter 44

Zoe's POV:

"I wish they'll stop staring at me." Jade grumbles, glaring at the ground.

"But, you look so cute~"

Jade turns her glare onto Demyx. "Shut up, Demyx, or I'll kill you without any hesitation."

"So evil..." Demyx mumbles and backs off.

Faith giggles. "Well, how would you feel if you had to wear a white cloth over your head like bunny ears with a cavity?"

  "Probably not as bad as Honey is right now." I say. They look at me with confusion. I point forward as they follow my gaze.

  We all watch as Honey walks miserably down the hall. He had the same white cloth over his head like Jade, making them both look like bunnies. I almost feel bad for taking their candy way, but this is only temporary and they need to let it heal.

  "Hey, where'd Jade go?" Demyx asks, looking around.

  Faith points. "She went over to Honey-senpai."

  I turn my gaze back towards Honey to see then whispering. I raise an eyebrow as Honey hands Jade a bag, but keeps waking like there's nothing wrong. I feel a tap on my shoulder and look behind me.

  "Mori-senpai." I say, nodding my head.

   He nods back and his eyes land on Jade and Honey, then back to me. I sigh and nod my head. He gets the message and walks over to the miserable duo, me following behind.

"Mitskuni, Jade. Bags." Mori says, holding out his hand to them.

Jade shakes her head. "No."

"We can carry it." Honey adds, clutching his bag while Jade nods.

"Yes, you can." I say, and look down at Jade. "Bag."

She grumbles at me and drops her bag in my hand, Honey doing the same to Mori. In a matter of seconds, Mori and I empty out the piles of candy, that I have no idea how it fit in their bags and look down at them expectantly.

Jade crosses her arms and pouts at me. I shake my head. "Really, Jade?"

"What? You can't blame us for having cravings." She argues.

"So? I do too. That doesn't mean that you can eat it. You have a cavity." I say, packing up the candy.

Honey's eyes never look away from the candy. "We weren't going to eat it, we were just looking..."

"Yeah...looking- ow!" Jade yelps dramatically as I wack her on the head.

"Mmhm." I hum.

Mori raises an eyebrow at them. "Looking huh? If that's the case..."

He pulls out cute stickers of different candies and hands them to Jade and Honey.

"You can look at these." He says.

"And we'll keep the real ones." I say, grabbing the huge bags of candy.