Chapter 31

Zoe's POV:

    I roll my eyes at Tamaki attempts to throw the rumpled up paper across the room into the small trash. We were currently playing a game where you try to make the ball in the basket, but Tamaki, being Tamaki, thought it would be better if we were further back. I had agreed because one: he's an idiot and hasn't made a single basket. Two: I had already shot 10 points. And three: I simply want to see him try.

   "I'm going to make it this time, Zoe!" He says, smiling one of his princely smiles.

  I cross my arms. "You said that the turn before that. And the one before that..."

   He does a dramatic pose where one of his hands were on his hip and the other one, which held the rumpled paper, was pointing straight in the air. A look of determination was stuck on his face as red roses and sparkles surrounded his body.

  "I'm certain I will make it this time! I will not disappoint my daughter!" He exclaims, adjusting his aim once again.

   I shake my head. "Sure you won't, daddy."

  "OH MY GOD! YOU CALLED ME DADDY!" He yells as he throws the ball.

   I sweat drop. I only meant it as sarcasm...

  I'm distracted by the ball being made into the basket. You've got to be kidding me...

   "I made it! Did you see that, Zoe! I won!" He yells, hugging me tightly and spinning me around.

   "Tamaki....can't....breath!..." I gasp out.

  He instantly lets me go. As soon as my feet hit the ground, the rooms starts spinning. I look at Tamaki, only to see three more Tamaki's.

  Okay. Now I know I'm loosing it.

   As I take a seat on his bed, Tamaki smiles and rubs the back of his neck. "Sorry, Zoe."

   "Mhm." I hum, my vision going back to normal.

   Tamaki sits down next to me and looks at me with sparkles in his eyes. I swear he's like a puppy sometimes and I honestly thought this whole hanging out thing was going to be straight up annoying. But, to be honest, he's surprisingly not that bad.

  Don't you dare tell my friends that I thought that.

   "What game do you want to play next?" He asks excitedly.

   I shrug. "Music?" I suggest.

   He nods and gets up, tripping over his feat just to get to his desk. "Wonderful idea! I have classical-"

  "Actually, Tamaki," I hold up my phone. "Can I pick the song?"

  I was not about to listen to any type of classical or opera music. Nothing is wrong with it, I'm just not that type of girl to listen to that.

  Tamaki smiles and walks back over to me. "Sure, prin- Zoe!"

   He's lucky he cut himself off. I was about to throw something at his head. I scroll through my songs list on my android and click on my favorite song, at the moment, putting the song on speaker.

*play song*

I glance over at Tamaki to see him looking at me strangely. "What?"

He blinks and shakes his head frantically and dramatically. "Nothing! I just didn't think you would be into this kind of music..."