Chapter 32

Zoe's POV:

I groan and lay my head on my desk. Screw it, I'm not doing my homework. I'll just tell them I didn't get the damn work.

I hear the door open and a deep chuckle from behind me. "Homework trouble, Zoe?"

I lift my head up lazily and nod at uncle Usagi. "Mhmm."

He smiles and shakes his head. "Useless."

I pout and he laughs again, opening his arms. "Do I get a hug at least?"

I stand up and walk to him. He gives me a warm hug and I sigh. I love it when uncle Usagi and uncle Misaki visits. Wait...

"Where's Faith?" I ask, looking up at him.

  His violet eyes narrow and his face scrunches up. "Misaki told me she went to her boyfriend's house."

  I can't help but smile at my protective uncle. "It's okay, she'll be fine."

  He hums. "I told her no boyfriends-"

  "And I told her she can date, just as long as he respects her."

  We both turn and see uncle Misaki, his arms crossed and his green eyes looking at uncle Usagi. His eyes land on me and he smiles.

  "Same goes for you, Jade and Demyx." He says.

  I roll my eyes. "I'm not interested in dating."

  Uncle Usagi smiles and ruffles my hair. "This is why I like her. She's got the right idea."

  Misaki shakes his head and looks at me. "Anyway, Kamijou-sensei wanted me to make sure you were doing your homework."

I groan. "Really..."

He nods and glares at uncle Usagi. "As for you, he said to leave Zoe alone and let her work."

Usagi rolls his eyes and looks down at me. He pats me on my head and smiles. "See you, kid."

I nod. "Hm."

Once they both leave my room, I turn back to my homework and glare down at the math. I'm good at math, I just don't feel like doing it. But then again....papa did say he would force feed me mushrooms if I didn't.

I'm tempted to test his threat...

I let out a huge sigh and sit back down and pick up my pencil. Nope, I need to do this-

I'm interrupted by my phone ringing. Oh thank you, good lord! I quickly grab my phone and answer.

"You have saved me, oh great Jade." I say, sighing.

"I wasn't aware that I would be saving you, Ms. Kamijou."

You've got to be kidding me...

"How did you get my number?" I ask, my voice hard and not showing emotion.

"Tamaki gave it to me." He says simply.