Chapter 11

Zoe's POV:

"Fiancé?" Hikaru asks.

"Kyoya-senpai's?" Koaru asks next.

"Yes. My name is Hoshakuji Renge. I will be transferring into 1st-year, Class A tomorrow." She says, smiling on the couch.

I turn my head to see Tamaki in his corner, a dark aura surrounding him. I hum and drink my tea, my friends beside me at the table while the other hosts are sitting on the couch in front of Renge.

Faith shakes her head. "Poor Tamaki."

Demyx leans back in his chair. "He never saw it coming."

"He's mad." Hikaru says.

"That's because Mommy was hiding something from Daddy." Koaru says, glancing at Kyoya.

Kyoya keeps a straight face and closes his eyes. "Whatever. Are you trying to make this married couple thing stick?"

I sip my tea. "Well, if the shoe fits..."

Kyoya sends a small glare towards me and I silently flip him off.

"It is indeed love at first sight." Renge says, closing her eyes and swaying a little. "They way you were adding those flowers by yourself in the back of the courtyard, even when no one was looking...and the way that you kindly reached out to that injured little kitty..." she coos.

   "Who are we talking about?" The twins ask, giving her a confused look.

   "Could you have the wrong person?" Haruhi asks, sweat droping.

   "No! You can't fool those eyes!" She yells at her. "He's someone who is kind to everyone, and yet does not speak to have anyone take notice of him."

   Who the hell is she talking about?

   "Um, are we talking about the same person?" Jade whispers.

   Demyx and Faith shake their heads. And I roll my eyes. "She obviously doesn't know who she's talking about. "

   "He loves solitude, but is actually lonesome. The one who looks just like the star of the currently popular love simulation game, " Uki-doki Memorial,"" she point asf Kyoya with determination. "Ichijo Miyabi-kun, and that's you!"

   "Uki?" Haruhi asks.

   "Doki?" Honey says.

   Tamaki jumps up in shock. "An Otaku!"

   "She's an Otaku!" Hikaru yells.

   "I've never seen one before!" Koaru yells.

  "What do you mean?" I ask.

   "You've been in the club with two of them." Jade says, crossing her arms.

   They look at us in shock and we put our hands on our hips and look at each other. "The nerve of some people." We say together.

   "I see now." Kyoya says, his eyes closed and his hand on his chin. "You're infatuated with a character. You're projecting the character infatuation onto me, going so far as to delude ourself that we are engaged. This Miyabi-kun character probably wears glasses too, right?"

"Whoa, deluded, you say? Then, that story about being your fiancé..." Tamaki asks.

"I don't remember ever acknowledging that." He says, opening his eyes and shrugging. "For one thing, I've never even met her before today."