Chapter 28

Zoe's POV:

  For what seemed like hours, this women has been flirting with us and trying to make me talk. I had refused to and thought that if I didn't talk, she would leave me alone. But apparently, that didn't seem to work. If anything, it made her try to flirt with me more and I'm starting to feel uncomfortable.

I think Haruhi was starting to feel some type of way too because she had this kind or uneasy aura around her. I think She thought that if we go to the Host room, the woman would be distracted by the Hosts because she suggested that we go there. I have to admit, I think it's worth a shot because this lady is doing to be the death of me, one way or another.

   Anyway, as all three of us finally make it to the Host room, we see Tamaki talking to two girls. One had long, dirty blonde hair and the other had short, reddish brown hair. They both had the same uniform as the girl that was with me and Haruhi and seemed to have the same dignified aura as well.

   "That's a little harsh, isn't it? Well, what would you girls like to hear?" Tamaki asks, laughing a bit.

   "Good question. In my case, it would be 'I would never leave my lover alone.'"

   Before I could react, I find myself being held by this strange women. I glance over to see she has Haruhi as well.

  "'If we were to fight, it will be together.'" She twirls is both, making us switch sides and grabs one of our hands. "'If we prevail not, we shall meet our fate together.'"

   Which one more twirl, she takes one of my and Haruhi's hand in both of hers and kneels in front of us. And for some reason, there are flowers and sparkles around us as she looks up at us.

  "'Even though I perish, I swear to you that I will never leave your side.'" She says dramatically. She then bows her head and places a kiss on both of our hands.

   Good god, this chick is even worse that Tamaki.

   "Benibara-sama, you're late." The girl with short brown hair says, walking towards us.

  The other one crosses her arms. "What are we going to do with you?"

   Hmm, so her name is Benibara. I pull my hand away and attempt to walk past the girls, but the girl with long hair stops me. She smiles as she leans toward my face a bit, making me uncomfortable once again.

  "And where did you find these adorable young ladies?" She says, grabbing my hand.

  "Oh, just over there. This one may be dressed as a boy, but I could tell right away. Look here." Benibara stands up and dips Haruhi, who looks uncomfortable as she starts to trace her cheekbones. "Such clear, maidenly eyes..."

  Oh gosh...

  "Um...er.." Haruhi mumbles.

   The girl who has my hand wraps her arms around me making me jump. She dips me as well as the other girl starts to touch on my and Haruhi's skin. This is just weird. I glance at my friends for help, my Jade shakes her head and laughs while Demyx acts like he doesn't see anything. And Faith? Well, she just gives me a sympathetic look. I roll my eyes.

  So much for backup...

  "They're skin is so incredibly pretty! I bet those two over there have amazing skin too." The girl with brown hair says, pulling Jade and Faith into the mix.

  Ha! Serves you right!

  "So smooth... they could be the new diamonds in the rock." The blonde says, rubbing her cheek against mine.