Chance Sutton- Panic Attacks

It was two am when Y/N walked down into the kitchen where she saw Chance crying. The whole team calmed him down earlier and he swore he was fine. He lied about how he was yet again.

"Are you okay?" Y/N softly asked as she slowly approached Chance who was sitting down at the counter.

"I'm okay." Chance lied as he rubbed away his tears, hoping Y/N wouldn't notice.

"No. You're not." Y/N replied as she came and sat down next to Chance.

"Y/N. Stop. Don't do this." Chance said. It made him more upset when people start saying shit.

More tears started falling down Chance's face as he started hyperventilating.

Y/N immediately ran over to the stairs.

"JAKE! TONY!" Y/N called up the stairs, hoping they would wake up and come running down as fast as humanly possible.

Y/N heard the bedroom doors open as she went running back to Chance.

"Breathe, Chance." Y/N said as she heard footsteps on the stairs.

"Fuck." Jake mumbled.

Having the company of Y/N, Jake, and Anthony helped Chance calm down.

"Do you want to sleep in my room?" Y/N asked as Chance hid his face and mumbled a yes.

Jake and Anthony went back to their rooms, leaving Y/N and Chance alone.

Chance followed Y/N to her room and Y/N shut the door behind him as he went and got into her bed. Her bed was awfully comfy so Chance wasn't going to complain.

"I'm going to be here all night." Y/N told Chance as she turned out the light and got into bed with him.
Y/N was laying on her back when Chance threw his arm over Y/N's body, making sure she wouldn't leave him.

~•~

It was noon when Chance woke up and it was the best sleep he had in awhile.

"Good morning." Y/N said to Chance. She was already up for two hours but she couldn't leave the bed because Chance was wrapped around her.

"Hey." Chance said as he nuzzled his face into Y/N's neck.

"Chance, we should talk." Y/N gently said as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"What's up?"

"Why have you been having panic attacks?" Y/N asked as she heard Chance sigh.

"I miss my family a hell of a lot... I'm scared something's going to happen and I won't be able to get back to Ohio." Chance replied as he then sat up in the bed and rubbed the palms of his hands against his eyes.

"You'll make it in time if anything ever happens and I don't think anything will. And you should visit your family more often...I'll even come with you if you want me to."

"You would?" Chance asked, immediately brightening up as he looked at Y/N.

"Yes."

"Good. I want you to meet my family. They hear me talk about you all the time."

"You do?" Y/N asked in shock.

"Yeah. You're my best friend. I'm glad I met you."

"I'm glad I met you too."

"Thanks for helping me with my panic attacks."

"No problem. Anything for you." Y/N replied as she hugged Chance.

Chance ended up pulling her down on top of him and they stayed like that.

-Requested-