I had to make up with her. Its not that I want us to get married but at least she won't go around telling my parents about the deal we made. Stupid deal!

I was pretty late and Andy might be sleeping but still I got off my bed. I just had my boxers on and I didn't thought of changing because maybe it might turn Andy on and she'd forget she was mad at me. Maybe!

I got out of my room and crept to Andy's room. I waited and listened for any sound of crying or cursing but I heard nothing, so I fished the key of her room out of my pocket. I had a spare key of her room in case she locks herself up if she's mad at me or for other purposes... you know what I mean!

I quietly unlocked and opened the door. It was quiet dark inside. Maybe she was sleeping. I crept in towards her bed. The strange thing was the feeling of doing it hard with Andy.

Right! Now I know why I'm so possessive about her... it's because I want to have sex with her!

I slowly and quietly crept on her bed, reaching for her but I felt the bed was empty. It was cold and I knew she hasn't been on bed for a while. Was she crying in the bathroom? Or the closet? Or somewhere in the corner of the room? Or.... was she even in the room....?????

I turned on the lamp, in case she slept on the floor, but she wasn't there. I checked in the closet and the bathroom but she wasn't there. So she really wasn't in the room. Where could she be?? The door was locked from the inside so she wont be out but she could be out out!

I looked around the room and found the balcony door open. I almost ran to it but she wasn't out there. I stood there a little while when I heard some thing. It was a slow mumble like someone was saying something or maybe singing pathetically. I peeked down and just was I was looking for the source of the voice I saw a pair of legs on the tree. I moved to the right of the balcony and Andy was sticking on the tree like a monkey.

"What the heck are you doing Andy!" I shouted.

ANDY:

I was going to slip! I was sure about it because my palms were loosing grip and it was hurting because the tree wasn't smooth. My heart was racing madly and I couldn't breathe properly! I was hyperventilating.

"What the heck are you doing Andy?"

I almost lost control when Austin shouted from above. "Hold on tight Andy. Don't let go!" he shouted again, seeing me loosing grip.

"What the hell are you doing in my room at this time?" I hissed, 'cause I couldn't locate my original voice.

"What the hell are you doing on the tree at this time?" he said back.

"Don't shout Austin! They're gonna wake up."

"Do you mind telling me why the hell are you on a tree?"

"I'm climbing down!"

"But why?" now we both were talking really low.

"Don't you get it dumb head? I'm running!" okay I didn't had to tell him that but since he'd caught me doing so... it wont hurt if I tell him.

"What!" he said out loud.

"Shhh..."

"What are you running from?" he asked confused.

"You!"

"Huh? Are you outa you're freakin' mind!? Get back up here!"

"Back to you? Na uh! No way. I'm not living with you anymore!"