Chapter 15

---15---

ANDY:

"What the hell is wrong with you two?" Austin literally shouted looking at me and then Paul. We were staring at each other so weirdly.

How the hell Paul can be Austin's brother? Of all people around the world HE has to be Austin's brother! DAMN!!

"I asked you something Andy." Austin closed in, putting his hand on my shoulder. "Do you know him?" he asked me slowly.

I withdrew my sight from Paul's emerald green eyes to Austin's face. He looked a little mad. I shook my head slightly.

"Uh, we... um... we-"

"How the hell could we ever meet when I wasn't here Austin?" Paul quickly cut me off.

Austin turned around to look at him. Paul quickly gave me a threatening look.

"Why were you both drooling at each others like retards then?" Austin asked.

"'Cause I had no idea you're fiancée would be that hot."

"Stay the hell away from her!" Austin threatened him.

Paul smirked. "I'll try to... but I'm not sure." He winked at me.

"C'mon." Austin said gripping my wrist and dragging me in.

Was he this jealous of his brother? Wait... why was he jealous?

AUSTIN:

I left Andy in her room to rest. She was tired and a little weird. I don't know which thing she wasn't taking nicely.

Lee... that he's okay with us.

Or the fact that I have a brother?

I rushed down to the living room where Paul was probably buttering dad for letting him stay and mom was on his side.

I don't know what side I am on?

I wanted Paul but he doesn't deserve to be here anymore!

"Blake I'm not listening to you any more. I want my son!" Mom was saying to dad when I entered.

"But I don't want him in front of me! I don't even know if he'd given up drugs." Dad argued.

"I'm done with the drugs dad. I've changed and I want to be back with my family now."

"I can't-"

"Dad please." I cut him off. Everyone looked at me. "Paul is not gonna go anywhere now. It wasn't our mistake that he'd run away. But if we let him go now, it'd be our mistake."

Dad looked at me for a long time and then without a word he left.

"Thanks bro." Paul said to me, grinning.

"Didn't do it for you. I did it for mom. And if you ever tried to hurt her... I swear I'll kill you!"

"I won't. I promise."

I hurried out to my room. I heard Paul following me.

"Will you stop following me?" I asked totally annoyed.

"I'm not following you."

"Right!"

I walked silently to my room. Paul walked passed me towards Andy's room.

"Hey! What're you doin'?"

"What do you think?"

"But that's not you're room anymore!"