Chapter 10

---10---

ANDY:

I don't know what the hell I was still doing in Austin's home?! He'd been a real ass to me and he'd threatened me to hurt Lee and asked me to stay away from him. Who the heck he thinks he is to tell me what I can or cant do!?

I mean he's totally an ass. He'd made me cry and forced me to sit with him during the whole stupid family dinner.

I was in my bed for a long time, sleepless. I couldn't sleep because I was thinking about how to end this. Maybe I had some feelings for Austin but it doesn't mean I'm gonna marry this asshole!

Why did I have to end up this way? Why me!? Or why does it have to be Austin?

Okay seriously. I have to do something. I'm definitely not staying here. I could still feel my eyes filling up with tears remembering what Austin did to me. He'd hurt me. I could still feel a tingle of pain on my cheek where he gripped.

I have to get away from him... and from here. It was two in the morning. I got off the bed grabbing my cell phone because that was the only thing I needed. Now how do I get away? It wouldn't be easy from the front door because Austin's house was massive and I could get lost and by the time I'd get out the sun would be up. Plus he's got the watchmen guard the main gate.

Shit! I've got nothing to escape from! I walked out to the balcony, wondering how I'd run and that's when I saw the tree that was just on the right of my balcony. It had a few branches grown over the balcony. I can climb of the tree!

Great! My heart started pounding hard. My hands became a little sweaty but I had to run away. I know it would be a flop plan 'cause Austin would probably drag me home tomorrow from school....

Oh hell! I'm gonna see about that tomorrow. I quickly gripped a branch and stepped across the balcony, stepping on the edge. Don't look down... just don't look down! I told myself silently.

What if I fall?? Nobody would know I'd fall! I'd end up lying down unconscious with broken leg or arm or ribs or head or... shut up! Just climb down.

I slipped my other leg across and gripped the branch harder. I balanced myself with one foot on the tree and one foot on the edge. I could feel my hands were shaky and sweating and I was loosing grip. Damn it was harder than I thought. I inhaled deeply, adjusting my other foot on the tree. Now I was on the tree just holding a thin branch.

I peeked down and Damn!! It was so high! I mean I never thought about the fact that Austin's house was a three story castle and my room was on top!! Or wait... was it just two stories?? My head started spinning bad.

Don't look down! Look up... don't look down. I said a little loud just to remind myself that I'm still alive.

I have to get out of here... I slowly lower my right foot and searched for place to land. It was way below but I got it and helped myself down. Now if I was going to fall, I won't have anything to grab on. Great!

AUSTIN:

I felt like shit! I am such a bad ass! I'd hurt Andy, made her cry and was a jerk to her at the dinner and worst of all.... I'd already invited everyone from the school to our party! She'd hate me for that.

I never meant to do it but its just so frustrating with Andy. I don't know if I like her that way or not but I really feel something when ever she's with Lee! It's jealousy maybe or... possessiveness?!