South Korea x Reader: No... da-ze pt. 2

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

     "Hmm... now I'm kind of starting to feel bad about yelling at him like that." I said almost sadly. Right now I'm in Mei's room sitting down on the floor in front of her bed. She's behind me sitting up on her bed while lightly tugging on my hair, she's trying to put it up somehow. "You know, you could just go and apologize." Mei commented, tugging tightly and roughly at the ends of my hair. "Ow! Mei, that's attached to me y'know!" I shouted. "Sorry!" Mei squeaked out. "It's fine." I replied a little grumpily. "Sheesh, you are really grumpy." Mai (Vietnam), who was also in the room, commented. "Shut up, and help me figure out a way to apologize!" I snapped. "I almost feel like not helping you because you snapped at me. I'm a nice person though so I will help." Mai said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Yong Soo's P.O.V

     "You're sure just apologizing is going to work, Yao?" I asked for the millionth time. "Yes, I'm sure, aru." Yao said, and I could see his patience was wearing thin. "(Y/n)'s in the garden, now go apologize." He said, waving me off. I sighed in defeat and continued towards the garden.

     I walked outside to see (Y/n) was as beautiful as ever. She was sitting in front of the stream, and the petals of the sakura flowers were flowing past her, some falling into her hair. I coughed to get her attention and slowly made my way towards her, just in case she decided to attack.

     (Y/n) turned around and looked at me, "Oh hey, Yong Soo." She said, standing up. "Look, (Y/n), I'm sorry. I should've stopped the first time you told me to." I apologized, and (Y/n) looked at me surprised. Slowly she smiled at me. "I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have yelled at you. So, I forgive you Yong Soo." (Y/n) said, leaning up and kissing my cheek. "Also, I know how you feel about me. The feelings mutual." She commented. "How'd you know?!" I asked in surprise. "Leon told me." She said with a shrug. "Leon!!!" I yelled, running off to find the snitch.

_______________________________________________________________________________

     ......Hopefully, I'll update more often.... -Rosa (Amestris)