Big Brother! Latvia x Little Sister! Reader: Leave Big Brother alone!

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

     "(Y/n)....(Y/n) wake up. Wake up or we're going to be late." I woke up to Big Brother Latvia shaking my shoulder. "Mmm. What are we going to be late for again?" I asked opening my (e/c) eyes to look up at my big brother Latvia who was dressed in his military uniform. "The world meeting. Now get up and get ready." Raivis said. "Oh that's today?!" I asked, sitting up. "Yes that's today (Y/n)." Raivis said, smiling. "Yay! My first World Meeting!" I exclaimed, jumping up and down on my bed. "Yeah well you're not going to make it today if you don't stop jumping on your bed and get ready." Raivis said. My eyes widened and I immediately stopped my jumping and got up and off of my bed. "I need to get dressed! Get out! Get out! Get out!" I exclaimed, pushing him out the door and then slamming it shut. 'Oh what should I wear? I'm too little to have a military uniform, so what should I wear?' I thought, jumping on my toes and mentally going through all my clothes.

  After mentally going through my clothes I ran to my closet and pulled out a red, sleeve less dress that goes down to my knees, with a little black belt. I also pulled out a black, button up sweater to go over the dress. I pulled the outfit on but decided to keep the sweater unbuttoned. I slipped on some black flats and velcroed the strap over the top of my foot and to the other side of the shoe. I then grabbed my brush and two hair elastics and ran out of my room looking for my brother. "Lielais brālis*! Will you please brush my hair and put it in pigtails?" I asked, holding the brush up to Raivis.  "Sure (Y/n)." Raivis said. He then picked me up and set me down in one of the chairs. Raivis walked around the chair and started running the brush through my (h/c) hair. "(Y/n) can I have a hair tie?" Raivis asked, holding out one hand and holding half my hair in the other. "Sure." I said, and handed him one of the (f/c) hair elastics. "Thank you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   "W-well here we are." Raivis said, much quieter then when we were home and stuttering. "Well let's go in Latvia." Mr. Estonia said. You see me and big brother live in one big house with his friends, who are also the other members of the Baltic trio, Estonia and Lithuania. Mr. Estonia and Mr. Lithuania have told me many times that I don't have to refer to them like that when we aren't in a meeting. They said I can just call them Eduard and Toris. But it just feels weird so I always call them Mr. Estonia and Mr. Lithuania. I honestly hope it doesn't bother them too much. Oh and is it worth mentioning that I'm trying to bribe Ms. Belarus to go on a date with Mr. Lithuania by saying if she goes on a date with Mr. Lithuania, without hurting him, I will help her to the best of my ability to make it so she can go on a date with Mr. Russia?  Well I am and so far it's working.

   "Okay." Raivis said, I could feel him start to shake from the hand I was holding. I looked down at his hand that was linked with mine, his hand was starting to get sweaty. I gave his hand a light squeeze hoping to help him calm down. I felt Raivis' gaze on me and I lifted my head to look him in the eyes, I gave him a smile. Which he returned. And then we walked in the meeting room, closing the door behind us. I heard a squeal and looked up only to be glomped and then have the life squeezed out of me. I looked up from the man's shoulder to see that he was probably Chinese. He had long brown hair that was in a ponytail and hung over one shoulder, he also had brown eyes that were sparkling. "Oh you're just so cute, aru!" The man exclaimed. "Um...could you please let go of me. You're cutting off oxygen from my lungs." I choked out. "Oh of course. Aiyah I'm sorry, aru. You're just so cute. I'm China and you are?" China said, holding a hand out to me. I shook his hand and said, "It's okay. Thank you. I'm (C/n) and that's my big brother Latvia." China's eyes followed my arm and then his eyes landed on Latvia. His eyes flicked back and forth from me and big brother. He then let out another squeal and hugged me again, this time thankfully a lot gentler. "Aww you're just too cute, aru! Especially with you matching outfits, aru!" China squealed. It's true we pretty do have matching outfits although Big Brother is wearing a military uniform and I'm wearing a dress. "Um thank you I guess." I mumbled out.