Hitman Jones(America) x Reader: Don't do it (Y/n)

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

     Hi I'm (Y/n), I'm a hitwoman, now before you go into your rant about how could I possibly want to be a...a hitwoman of all things let me explain myself. Well, honestly being an assassin wasn't my job preference either, but I didn't have a choice in the matter. If I didn't become a hitwoman the company that wanted me working for them, they would have killed my family, so you can see why I did what I did. Originally I thought I could never kill a person, and to be honest it was really hard for me to kill my first target, but it only got easier from there. I'm honestly ashamed of what I've become, but I can't just leave, they'll kill me if I do. But I guess it's not all bad, I do have one friend here that keeps me from committing the suicide of leaving. His name is Alfred F. Jones, but as the people have dubbed him, Hitman Jones. On a lot of my jobs Jones and I have been partners. So enough of my talking let's go to right now. 

     I've just been called by my boss, he's an English man by the name of Arthur Kirkland, I'm assuming he has another job for me. Probably to kill another one of Ivan Braginsky's men, you see Kirkland and Braginsky are pretty much mortal enemies. As I was walking down the hall I heard voices coming from the info room, it was Matthew, our info broker, and Jones. "So who are you going after this time Jones?" Matthew's voice came from behind the closed door. I couldn't hear what Alfred said, sounded like just mumbles to me. Now I know I shouldn't be  eavesdropping like this, but in a business like this you can never know who's out to get you, even your closest friends could be a double spy. "Old man (L/n) eh?" Matthew asked. I let out a quiet gasp, Alfred couldn't really be going after my father could he? I mean he was one of the best men they had and the only reason he isn't still here is because he had to retire due to cancer. He's still at home trying to recover. "Yep." Jones said and I heard shuffling toward the door. I quickly and quietly exited the vicinity and went to Arthur's office. 

     Turns out I was right Arthur wants me to go on another mission, this time to kill one of Braginsky's men, the target's name is Eduard von Bock, I believe he's the info broker. He's recently gotten into some of our top secret files and now needs to be taken out. I've now been sent to talk to Matthew to get more information for my mission. My plane to Russia doesn't leave until tomorrow, which means I'll have time to warn my father, that is if I'm not to late. I let out a groan after being slammed against one of the walls in the hallway. "What the hell was that for?!" I hissed, opening my eyes to see Jones, he had a serious look on his face. "I know you overheard mine and Matthew's conversation earlier. Don't do it (Y/n), I honestly don't want to kill you for betraying us." And with that Jones let go of me and walked down the opposite side of the hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~the next week~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Jones' P.O.V

     "I told you to not do it (Y/n)." I said while standing in front of the newly buried grave. It was after the funeral and I'm currently standing here all alone, the sky was filled with dark gray clouds, signifying the coming downpour. I stood twirling a blue flower with some of the petals covered in blood, specifically a mix of Mr. Winter's blood and (Y/n)'s. I let out a sigh and knelt down and placed the flower on the wet soil that was covering up the coffin. "I hope that you're somewhere up in heaven right now, after all you killed those men against your will. Now me, I'm sure I'm going to hell." I said as I stood up and rain started to lightly fall. I stood in front of the grave until it started pouring and I was soaked to the bone. "Goodbye forever (Y/n). I wish things didn't have to be this way." I said before leaving (Y/n) for the last time.

_________________________________________________________________________________

     I'm going to be honest, I'm not sorry for the feels that I may have caused you by writing this. You should have guessed this was sad by the title, after all not everything has a happy ending. Well, goodbye for now. -Rosa (Amestris)