Italy x Reader: I refuse to leave you here (Hetaoni)

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

      "Damn, that-a is a really deep gash you-a have in your shoulder." Lovino said, as he started to clean and bandage the wound in my shoulder to the best of his ability. I had gone off on my own, which is always a bad idea, and faced Steve (if you didn't know Steve is the monster) on my own. I don't know how, but luckily I managed to fight him off and escaping with my life and a deep gash in my left shoulder. Right after I had "defeated", because he is never defeated he just seems to disappear when injured, Steve the rest found me. They immediately started to question me, and once Feliciano found out that I had defeated Steve and he was more than likely going to be gone for awhile he went into the room connected to the room we where in to obtain the key. The key that would finally free us from this living hell.

     I whipped my head toward the room Feliciano entered to get the key when I heard a scream of pain and terror, Feliciano's scream, as did everyone else. "Italy!" Someone shouted, I couldn't tell who it was due to all the commotion. We all hurried into the room with our weapons ready, but were greeted by Steve disappearing and Feliciano on the floor, bleeding out.

      "Fratello!" I heard Lovino shout, as he pushed his way over to Feliciano.  Everyone tried to do something to save him, but nothing worked. I just stood frozen in place, knowing the all to cruel truth that Feliciano was dead. Finally getting back in control of my body I dropped my (w/c) and fell to my knees, tears streaming down my face.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

     We were all solemnly plodding through the mansion toward the exit. We've just gotten the key back, and luckily none of us managed to die. So that means all of us are going to make it out of the mansion, everyone other than Feliciano that is. I looked ahead of me, right in front of me was Lovino, I don't know how he manages to not cry his eyes out right now. Maybe it's because he feels he has  to be strong for everyone. I myself am having trouble not crying, Feliciano was a good friend of mine and I fell in love with him, I would be crying right now if it weren't for my pride.

    I looked up and saw the door coming into view, the door that would let us out of here. I gulped down a lump in my throat and I finally knew what I had to do. There was no way I'm leaving Feliciano here. I'm going to revive Feliciano with what little magic I have and with the aid of the strong magic stored in the pocket watch around my neck. When some of us managed to get transported back to another timeline I was transported into a lone, dark, locked room. There was a man there, he was wearing all black, his skin had a gray complexion, he had black hair, and even black eyes. He had wrapped the pocket watch around my neck and said it had strong magic in it,  and that I could only use it once so to be careful with it. When I had asked who he was he simply replied with, "I'm a friend that got trapped in this horrible place." And then after he said that everything went black and I woke up to everyone staring down at me with a worried look on their faces.

   Lovino has just walked out the door and into freedom, and as he walked down the steps I took the key out of the lock and put the chain around my neck. I let out a sigh as I looked over all my friends. "I'm sorry guys, but I can't leave. Not without Feliciano. I refuse to leave him here." I said, placing one of my hands on each door. "(Y/n), love come on please think rationally about this. It's not worth it." Arthur said, taking a cautious step toward me. Heh, they're treating me like a frightened animal or child that has a knife. "Yeah Dudette! It's a suicide mission." Alfred said, taking a cautious step toward me too. "Even if it is a suicide mission I refuse to leave Feliciano here." I said, the pushed the heavy doors closed, putting stress on my left shoulder causing pain to shoot through it. I quickly grabbed the watch and yanked it from my neck, dropping it to the ground. As to not use any of it's magic. Putting my hands flat on the door I muttered a spell in Latin and used up the rest of my magic to seal the door shut to the outside. Although someone from the inside can escape through them.