Depressed! 2p America x Reader: Stop it!

I'm sorry for the swearing up ahead...

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

     I let out a sigh as I walked down the halls of the 2p FACE family's home, I have been, forced, living with them for the past 4 months. Confused? I am the 1p country of (C/n), I just so happen to have been captured by the 2ps, and since I was captured by Allen, 2p America, I was forced to live with the face family. Honestly they freak me out, from how they are so different to poisoned cupcakes to Kumajiro. Kumajiro is no longer that adorable polar bear cub, he is a bloodthirsty full grown polar bear. I'm still waiting on the other 1ps to come to my rescue, but I don't think that's happening, I wasn't really noticed in the first place. But I guess it's not all that bad, I mean I have Allen. At first I hated him, I just thought he was big player, but now I've realized he's not necessarily a player. I've become friends with him, may have even formed a crush. Okay I did form a crush, a pretty big one too. But that's beside the point.

     "You are fucking PATHETIC, you know that?!"  I stopped when I heard Allen's voice coming from the bathroom. I just ignored it, figuring he was talking to someone on the phone, but my curiosity got the best of me and I stayed and eavesdropped. "Stupid and selfish and emotionally stunted!" I noticed the door was open a crack and looked in to see Allen staring into the mirror and pointing at himself. "No wonder everyone ignores you, you dumb. sack. of. SHIT." Allen said. "Allen stop it, that's not true." I said softly, stepping into the room. "Yes it is dollface." Allen said sadly. "No it isn't Allen." I said stubbornly. "Yes it is (Y/n)." Allen said just a stubborn. "Stop it! Okay?! You are not fucking pathetic, you are not stupid, you aren't too selfish, you aren't emotionally stunted, and you are must definitely not a dumb sack of fucking shit okay?! Get it through your damn head!" I angrily exclaimed, counting the things off on my fingers. Allen looked genuinely surprised, he's never heard me yell, and he has especially not heard me swear. I try my best not to yell or swear, just sometimes it cannot be helped. Like now for instance.

     "Why do you care what I think about myself?" He asked sadly. "Because I know you're better than all of things you just said about yourself. You aren't pathetic, you are wonderful and amazing. You aren't stupid, you are very smart. You aren't emotionally stunted. You aren't a sack of shit, because I don't hang out with shitty people." I said, lightly punching his arm at the end. "And hey we're friends, if you want I can help you change your view of yourself. Because it is quite pathetic." I said with a smile. And soon enough a smile found its way to Allen's face, and a real genuine smile, not one of those smirks. "Thanks dollface." Allen said. "No problem. Now we're going out for an ice cream, I mean we have ice cream here, but I don't trust Oliver enough to not poison it." I said, hooking our arms then walking down the hall. Allen let out a laugh and reached and grabbed my hand, then he ran out of the house with me in tow.

~Le End