Sealand x Reader: I'm just a kid (Songfic)

I woke up it was 7
I waited 'til 11
To figure out that no one would call
I think I got a lot of friends
But I don't hear from them
What's another night all alone
When you're spending every day on your own
And here it goes

  Peter's P.O.V

     "Oh shut up already." I groaned, pushing the off button on my alarm clock. I sat up in bed it's now 7 am. I grabbed my phone (yes, I know he's a little young to have a phone, but for this to work he needs one.) to check if there was any messages for me from my supposed friends. Nope. I don't even know why I try anymore. I was just about to put my phone away and start my boring day, when it started to ring, and a Facetime call appeared showing (Y/n)'s contact. (You two are the same age, so you are around 12) I swiped at the green phone and then (Y/n)'s sweet face appeared on screen. "Hi Peter! How are you today?" (Y/n) asked, there was loud noises in the background coming from behind her door. Probably her parents fighting again. "I'm good, but the question is, how are you (Y/n)?" I asked. (Y/n) sighed and said, "I'm holding up." (Y/n)'s parents recently went through a divorce and now they're fighting over who has full custody of her. We both hope her father wins because then she would get to stay, and he'll treat her right unlike her mother. Her mother is an abusive, slutty, alcoholic, and that is exactly why Mr. (L/n) divorced her and asked for his last name back. Now Ms. (Mother's Surname) is fighting at court for custody over (Y/n). Although the odds look to be in (Y/n)'s father's favor.

    (Y/n), and me too, jumped at the sound of a crash from downstairs. (Y/n) looked at me with a look of fear, it seems the fight might get physical, not that  Mr. (L/n) would do anything to fight back and hurt Miss (MS/n), because that could be used against him in court. He'll just defend himself, and by that probably call the police so he can't have her use anything that he does against him in court, and the odds would be in his favor even more if the judge found out that (Y/n)'s father had to have the police take her out of his home like that. "Hey Peter can I come over? And maybe stay the night?" (Y/n) asked, flinching at another sound of a crash. "Yeah of course you can come over, we'll just have to ask my parents if it's okay for you to stay the night when you get here. But since they know your circumstances they'll most likely let you stay." I said.  (Y/n) let out a sigh of relief and said, "Okay I'll probably be there in forty minuets since I'll have to walk and sneak out so Mum doesn't stop me. Dad will be fine with it though, he said I can go over and stay for as long as I like as long as it's fine with your parents. Well bye for now." (Y/n) said then ended the call, not even giving me the chance to reply. I sighed and got up and dressed so I could tell Papa and Dad that (Y/n)'s coming over.

I'm just a kid
And life is a nightmare
I'm just a kid
I know that it's not fair
Nobody cares 'cause I'm alone
And the world is
Having more fun then me
Tonight

     I looked up from my breakfast when the a knock on the door was sounded. "Oh that must be (Y/n), will you please get the door Ber?" Papa said, from his place at the stove. Today he's made pancakes, eggs, hash browns, toast, and bacon for breakfast. He's made all of (Y/n)'s favorites, which are coincidentally some of my favorites although I'm not fond of hash browns (Y/n) loves those things, because he learned (Y/n)'s coming over. Dad nodded then got up from his place on the couch, he's already finished eating, and went to open the door. "Good morning Mr. Berwald how are you today?" (Y/n)'s voice sounded from the front door. Dad grunted out what seemed to be, couldn't tell from this distance, "Good, you?" "Oh I'm doing great now that I'm out of that loud house and here!" (Y/n) chirped happily.

     (Y/n) came into the room with her (f/c) backpack that had various sizes of (2f/c) stars on it on her shoulders. Dad asked if she would like him to put her bag in the living room for her, which she replied with a grateful yes. "(Y/n) why don't you go and sit at the table with Peter while I get you a plate of food ready?" Papa asked, grabbing one of the white plates to put her food on. "Okay thank you Mr. Tino." (Y/n) said, sitting down across from me. Tino let out a little laugh then said, "(Y/n) how many times do I have to tell you, you don't have to be so formal. We've known each other forever. What ever happened to Uncle Tino and Uncle Berwald?" Papa asked, walking over and setting a plate down. (Y/n)'s cheeks turned a rosy pink. "Right sorry." (Y/n) said. "Don't be, it's alright." Papa said, getting himself a plate and sitting down at the table. "So (Y/n) how have things been with your parents?" Papa asked. (Y/n) swallowed a bite of hash browns, still don't know how she eats that stuff, and said, "It's a nightmare. But good news is that the court is in my Daddy's favor." (Y/n) said a smile making its way on her face. "Well that's wonderful! You'll get to stay here in Finland if (F/n) wins. But even if he doesn't I'm sure you'll make lots of friends in Norway. In fact I have a friend, his name is Lukas, that lives in Norway. He's supposed to get here tomorrow or late tonight, since he's visiting with his little brother from Iceland. They were in a similar situation to yours, their parents got divorced when Emil was only a baby and their mother won Emil and their father won Lukas, then their mother moved away with baby Emil to her home country, Iceland." Papa explained to (Y/n). "Oh right Uncle Lukas and Uncle Emil are getting here tomorrow. And Uncle Matthias is supposed to get here from Denmark the day after right?" I asked, to which Papa nodded.