Mutter(mother)! Reader x Child! Prussia: My Mutti is...

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

   'Huh? Oh it's the mailman, I should probably go out and get the mail.' I thought as I saw the mailman's car drive away. I set down the pot I was drying and the towel and slipped on my flats, heading toward the front door. I opened the door and walked down the drive way when I reached the mail box I opened the little door and pulled out the mail. When I did a small little envelope fell to the ground, 'Oh I must have not grabbed all the mail like I thought.' I bent down and picked up the envelope, 'What is this anyway?' I thought, but all it said on the envelope was "To Mutti*". "Oh Gilbert must've made this." I said, walking back into the house, 'Ludwig will probably waking up soon.' I thought while setting down all the mail on the counter other than the one addressed to me. I carefully opened the envelope and pulled out the card. On the front of the card it said, "My Mutti is...". 'Just wait it's going to say really cruel on the inside.' I thought while opening the card. But to my surprise it didn't say that, in fact nothing close to it. On the inside of the card it said, "the most caring" at the top. Directly below it the card said, "She always kisses our booboo's. She even kisses my friend's, Antonio and Francis, booboo's." And at the very bottom it showed a hand drawn picture, now granted this is a drawing by a eight year old but I could still make out what it was, of me kissing Gilbert's scraped knee. I felt my heart melt a little, 'Oh my goodness that's just too adorable.' Just then I heard Ludwig start crying from his crib in the other room. I quickly placed the card in one of the cabinet drawers and made my way to the nursery. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "Hey Mutti? Did you get anything interesting in the mail today?" Gilbert asked from the table where he was doing his homework. "Hm, now that you mention it, I did. It said 'My Mutti is the most caring'." I said, setting down the knife I was using to cut the vegetables. I turned around to look at my son, who was looking at me expectantly, "But I'm assuming that some little boy put it in our mailbox instead of his. After all it couldn't have been one of my boys, Ludwig is still to young to write and you wouldn't do something like that." I said, deciding to mess with him a bit. "Oh yeah you're right!" Gilbert said, turning back to his homework. I turned back around and started cutting the vegetables once again, snickering.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Again today as I was getting the mail an envelope fell to the ground. I bent down and picked up the letter, and opened it when I got inside. "My Mutti is..." the letter said on the outside, the same as yesterday's. "the kindest" the letter was in the same format, "She once bought a meal for a homeless family." Underneath it showed another hand drawn picture, but this time of me handing out a meal to a homeless family. I smiled remembering back to that day. I was stressing about a paper I had to hand into my work, and Gilbert had lightly tugged on my sleeve stopping in the middle of the sidewalk. I was about to snap at him when I noticed where his gaze was directed. "Gilbert?" I asked, by then a lot more calm. "Mutti, can ve help them?" Gilbert had asked with wide innocent eyes, and who was I to say no to his want to help someone in need. "Of course we can Gilbo now come on." I said, walking off to one of the nearby cafes. "But Mutti I thought we were going to help them." Gilbert said confused. "We are, we're going to get them a nice, warm meal." I said, smiling back at my son. When we were finally handing out the food Gilbert had one of the biggest smiles I had ever seen.  I was broke out of my trance when I heard Berlitz scratching at the door to be let out. I let out a sigh and put the new letter back in with the other one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    (Okay these are going to be the next two letters you receive)

   "My Mutti is...

       the strongest

       She once flipped Romulus (grandpa Rome) onto his back 'cause he got a little too close for her comfort." Beneath was a picture of (Y/n) flipping Romulus.

    "My Mutti is...

       the bravest

           She once on the night of  Christmas Eve scarred off Krampus** when he came to take me and Ludwig away! And then she let us sleep with her and Vati***." Below was a picture of (Y/n) blasting a odd figure with magic. (yes you can use magic :3)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     I brought a hand to cover my mouth as the tears started flowing down my face. Today's letter says, "My Mutti is...

           the BEST!

             She may have slight anger problems, but she still loves me very much. Ich liebe dich Mutti!"

       I carefully placed the letter on the counter and left it there while I went to go and clean up in the nursery.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     The front door opened and three pairs of footsteps entered. The door closed and Gilbert hollered out, "I'm home Mutti, and I brought over Francis and Toni!" I peeked my head out of the living room and said, "Okay, but Gilbert will you please go into the kitchen I have to talk to you in private. Antonio will you please hold Ludwig for a moment?" I gently placed Ludwig into Antonio's arms after he said it would be fine. "Gilbert?  Did...Did you really mean what you put in this letter?" I asked, tearing up as I picked up today's letter. "Of course Mutti! You really are!" Gilbert exclaimed.  "Thank you Gilbert! Thank you so much! You have no idea how much this means to me!" I exclaimed, as I wrapped Gilbert in my arms. "You're welcome Mutti." Gilbert said, hugging me back. "Okay go back to your friends now." I said, pushing him out of the kitchen. "Thank you for holding Ludwig for me Toni." I said, taking Ludwig from Toni's arms and heading toward the kitchen. "Supper will be ready soon."

          Yep, I have the most wonderful sons in the world.

____________________________________________________

*Mutti: mom (German)

**Krampus: "Krampus is a horned, anthropomorphic folklore figure described as "half-goat, half-demon", who, during the Christmas season, punishes children who have misbehaved, in contrast with Saint Nicholas, who rewards the well-behaved with gifts" Got that from Wikipedia so...yeah. As far as I know it's pretty much the German version of Santa, just a lot scarier. Please  correct me if I'm wrong.

***Vati: daddy (German)

   Okay so that's said and done! Okay so in the next about four chapters I'm going to try something new, I'm going to try writing fanfictions on the ancient nations. The first one I'm going to try and write a fanfiction for is Ancient Scandinavia. Okay well, I'll see you there. Bis später! -Rosa (Amestris)