Mutter(mother)! Reader x Child! Prussia: I still love you

Prussia's P.O.V

   Today Mutti's* going shopping and she took me, Toni, and Francis.....and she took.....baby Ludwig. I don't get it why does he have to everywhere with Mutti? He's always with Mutti no matter what! I can never get her attention 'cause he's always taking it away from me! And on top of that I'm being forced to carry Ludwig around the store because he wanted me to hold him. 'Hmm Mutti's back is turned to us.' "Quick guys help me put Ludwig on that shelf over there." I said speed walking over to one of the shelves. Maybe if we leave Ludwig there someone will find him and take him home with them. Just as me, Toni, and Francis were putting Ludwig on the shelf Mutti said, " Gilbert Wenn Sie einmal versuchen, werden Sie zu Fuß zu ihrem Esel home**." She said that without turning around, she was still looking at the fruits! I felt my legs start to shake and I hastily took Ludwig off the shelf. "Now please put Ludwig in the cart's baby seat." Mutti said, turning to me and smiling. I felt myself shake even more, Mutti could be even scarier than Vati*** when he's angry.

    "Gilbert don't think that we are not going to talk about your behavior when we get home." Mutti said, carefully placing a carton of eggs and a bag of grapes in the cart. "Now come on boys we have more things to get." Mutti said, walking off. Me and Toni and Francis followed behind her from a distance. "Mi amigo**** what did your mom say to you?" Toni asked from the left of me. "Pretty much she said if I did that I'd be walking home." I said, shivering.

     "Hmm? Hey guys look it's Mr. Romulus with Feli and Lovi." Toni said, pointing at the other side of the aisle. "I wonder if your mom would let us go over and talk to him?" Toni muttered. "Well you can always ask." I said. "Okay." Toni said, smiling. Toni walked over to Mutti, me and Francis not far behind. "Segunda mamá*****? Can we go over and talk to Mr. Romulus?" Toni asked, tugging on Mutti's sleeve. "Hmm? Oh yeah sure." Mutti said, looking over to where Toni pointed. "Gracias******!" Toni exclaimed, dragging me and Francis over to Mr. Romulus. "Hola******* Mr. Romulus! How are you?" Toni exclaimed, letting go of me and Francis' hands. "I'm good. How are you three?" Mr. Romulus said turning to us. "We're good!" Toni said. "Who are you here with?" Mr. Romulus asked. "We're here with Gilbert's mère********." Francis piped up. "You're here with (Y/n)." Mr. Romulus said. "Ah I still remember when I set (Y/n) and Alaric on their first date." Mr. Romulus said going into another world. "Mr. Romulus can I hold Lovi por favor*********?" Toni asked. "Can I hold Feli please?" Francis asked after Toni. Mr. Romulus chuckled then said, "Of course."

    "How are things with your brother? Are you still jealous of him?" Mr. Romulus asked. "Vhat how did you know that?!" I exclaimed. Mr Romulus just chuckled. "The last time I came over I found out. I saw the jealousy in your eyes whenever you would glare at your brother in you mother's arms." Mr. Romulus said after a moment of silence. "Yeah I'm still jealous of him. All Mutti ever does is pay attention to bruder**********. She never pays attention to me anymore. I don't think she loves me anymore." I said, feeling an unawesome frown tug on my lips. "Now Gilbert listen to me your mother still loves you very much. Please, please tell your mother how you feel before it ruins your relationship with her. Promise me you'll tell her soon. Please." Mr. Romulus said, placing his hands on my shoulders. "Um yeah vhatever I guess I vill. I promise." I said. "Gilbert, Toni, Francis say goodbye, we've got to go!" Mutti called from the other side of the aisle. "Okay!"

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     "Gilbert tell me why did you try and get rid of your brother like that?" Mutti said, sitting down on the couch across from me after she put Ludwig to bed. "Um I-I..." I said. I wanted to spend time with Mutti without Ludwig but I didn't mean like this! "Well." Mutti said expectantly and crossing her arms around her chest. "I-I..." 'Please, please tell your mother how you feel before it ruins your relationship with her.' Mr. Romulus' words rang through my head. I know what I need to tell her. "I'm sorry Mutti I really am I just can't take it anymore! You're always paying attention to bruder and never pay any attention to me anymore! I'm jealous! I'm jealous of Ludwig, Mutti! I sometimes feel like you don't love me anymore!" I shouted, starting to cry. Mutti's eyes widened and she muttered out, "Gilbert." She got up from the couch and  walked over to me. She got down on her knees then pulled me into a tight hug. "Oh Gilbert. I'm so sorry! I hadn't realized how you were feeling. I'm sorry that I haven't been paying much attention to you, it's just that Ludwig is still a baby and needs a lot of my attention, but I will try a bit harder to spend some time with you. And don't you ever think that I don't love you, even if I'm angry or I'm paying attention to your brother and not you I'll always love you. After all you're still my baby too." Mutti said. I felt a few drops of water on my shoulder. "M-Mutti are you crying?" I asked. The only reply I got were chocked sobs. "Mutti please don't cry. It's okay. I forgive you, so please don't cry." I said.

      A few minutes later Mutti wasn't crying anymore, she was pretty much just sniffling here and there. "I'm sorry for crying like that Gilbo." Mutti said using her nickname for me. I felt myself smile, "It's okay Mutti." I said, giving her a hug. She giggled and wrapped her arms around me pulling me into her lap.

.

.

.

   A few moments later I heard footsteps coming toward the living room, 'Vati must be home.' I thought. "Oi runt, what did you do to your mother." Vati said when he came into the room. Mutti giggled again. "Alaric, it wasn't anything Gilbert did, it was something I did." Mutti said. I looked back to see Vati looking confused. Couldn't help it I laughed it was just to funny to see him confused. "Now come on Gilbo let's go to bed okay. You're going to sleep with me and Vati tonight cuz I don't want you to feel lonely."  Mutti said, walking towards her and Vati's bedroom. I looked over Mutti's shoulder to see that Vati seemed even more confused than ever. "(Y/n) what exactly happened when I was gone?" Vati asked, following behind us. But Mutti didn't give a real answer all she did was giggle and say, "Nothing it was a completely normal day."

________________________________________________________

*Mutti: mom (German)

**Gilbert Wenn Sie einmal versuchen, werden Sie zu Fuß zu ihrem Esel home: Gilbert if you even dare try it you will be walking your ass home (German)

***Vati: dad (German)

****Mi amigo: my friend (Spanish)

*****Segunda mamá: second mommy (Spanish)

******Gracias: thank you (Spanish)

*******Hola: hello (Spanish)

********Mère: mother (French)

*********Por favor: please (Spanish)

**********Bruder: brother

   There you go a fanfiction about cute little Prussia and his Mutti! I honestly came up with this because I was literally thinking about what I was going to do in my Boyfriend Scenarios book for

Hetalia for when reader runs into Prussia at the store. And then I thought about what would happen if little Prussia was jealous of all the attention his Mutti was giving Ludwig and he tries to get rid of him somehow and his Mutti is all like "If you even try it your walking your ass home." And thus this fanfiction was born. Bis später! -Rosa (Amestris)