Greece x Preteen! Reader: In that moment

This is not a love story! I repeat this is not a love story! It's exactly like a child x reader! It's just in this one the "child" reader is a preteen.

________________________________________________________________________________

  (Y/n)'s P.O.V

     Hi, I'm (Y/n) or the young country of (C/n). I am the younger sister of Turkey, sadly. He never ever let's me leave the house and I'm basically treated just like a slave. About 3 days ago I sneaked out of the house unnoticed and have been blindly traveling since then. I don't even think I'm in the country of Turkey any more, everyone else is speaking a different language than Turkish.

     You know, I think I might be in Greece right now, considering all these ruins I'm passing. Kardeşim* hates Greece, he'd be so angry if he found out I was here. I mean he is already angry at me, but he'd be even angrier than now.

     "Kardeş**! I finally found you! Get your butt over here right now!" An angry voice shouted from behind me. I jumped and looked over my shoulder in fear to see Turkey stomping over to me. I let out a squeak and ran away, there's no way I'm going to let him catch me!

     Thank goodness I'm so fast, I lost Turkey in a matter of minutes. But that didn't stop me from running. I kept running, fearing the moment that I stopped Turkey would appear and grab me. Not really paying attention to where I was running I ran right into someone.

     I fell to the ground and the guy turned around. The guy was wearing a white t-shirt, a brown coat resting on his shoulders, and the same color brown pants with boots, he was holding a shovel in one hand. His skin was tan and he had clear emeralds for eyes, his hair was brown and he had a strange curl sticking up at the top.

     "What's wrong? You seem worried." He asked slowly and casually. I felt like I could trust him for some reason, so I told him the truth. "I-I'm the country of (C/n), and I got fed up with how my brother Turkey treats me. So I ran away, I've been gone three days. B-But he's found me, and now he's chasing me. I-I'm so scared." I said, feeling tears come to my eyes.

     A look of thought crossed the man's face before a small smile appeared. "I'm Greece. If you want you can stay with me. I'd even help you in a war for your independence from Turkey if you want." Greece offered. "Y-You'd really do that? You'd help a weak and pathetic country like me?" I asked. "You're not weak or pathetic, it took a lot of gut for you to run away like that. And I wouldn't have offered if I didn't mean it. So what do you say?" Greece asked. 

     "Yes please. Please help me." I said. "Okay." Greece responded, reaching his hand out to help me up. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up as though I weighed nothing. He let go of my hand and I stepped closer, hugging him. I sniffled a bit as the tears started to fall. Greece wrapped his arms around me firmly and didn't let go. And in that moment, for the first time in a long time, I felt safe.

_______________________________________________________________________________

*Kardeşim: My brother (Turkish)

**Kardeş: Sister (Turkish)

     Okay, I'm really sorry that I have been so inactive on this book. I don't really have any excuse. But I will try to update more often, okay? Hoşça kalın!  Αντίο. Ελπίζω όχι για πολύ καιρό. -Rosa (Amestris)

Hoşça kalın!: Bye! (Turkish)

Αντίο. Ελπίζω όχι για πολύ καιρό.: Farewell. I hope not for long. (Greek)