England x child reader: Ferocious, carnivorous caterpillars

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

   "Daddy! Daddy! Wake up! Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up! Today I get to go to the world meeting with you!" I exclaimed, jumping onto Daddy.  "HAHAHA good morning little dudette!" (Yes! Your daddy is America!) Daddy said, putting on his glasses. "Are you ready to meet all of the other countries?"  Daddy asked. "Yep!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "Now, remember (Y/n), stay away from Russia."  Daddy said when we were in-front of the door to the meeting room. "Yes daddy."  I said, grabbing Daddy's hand. I'm kinda getting nervous. It's so loud even when the doors are closed! When I walked in there was so many people! Over in one corner of the room there was a man wearing a blue uniform his hair was brown with a strange curl floating from the left side of his head. He was poking a man in a green uniform with blonde hair slicked back and calling him "doitsu", whatever that means.

  In another corner a man with brown hair, green eyes, and a seemingly always present smile was talking to another man with slightly lighter brown hair and the same strange curl just this time floating to the right, who seemed to be yelling cures at him every once in awhile.

  I looked over to the middle of the room where most of the pandemonium wad going on. I looked over a little to the right to see two men fighting, choking each other. The one on the left had shoulder length, wavy, blond hair and blue eyes. He was wearing a fancy, blue top cloak thing, (honestly I don't know what to call it, which is kinda sad...) red pants and brown boots. 'Y'know, that's probably France. Uncle Matthew says that grand-père* France always dresses fancy for meetings. And that other one must be grandpa England, 'cause Daddy and Uncle Matthew both say that grand-père France and grandpa England (It feels so weird writing grandpa England.) always fight. And anyways the one on the right has to my grandpa England I mean he's calling the man he's choking a, "bloody wanker".' I thought looking at the two men. I tugged on Daddy's sleeve and asked, "Are those two over there who are choking each other grand-père France and grandpa England?" Daddy looked over to where I was pointing.  "They sure are princess."

   "Can I go over and say hi?" I asked, giving him my best puppy eyes. "Of course Princess!" Daddy said, ruffling my hair. "Daddy, you messed up my hair." I whined.  He simply just laughed then told me to go visit my grandfathers. "Grand-père France! Grandpa England!" I exclaimed, excited, running up to them. They both immediately stopped what they were doing and slowly turned to look at me. "Oh! You must be (C/n), America's petit ange**. Excellent pronunciation on grand-père ma petite fleur***." Grand-père France said. "Merci**** Grand-père!" I exclaimed, reaching out to give him a hug.

    "So, wait, you're America's daughter? So that makes me a bloody grandfather. And that makes you my granddaughter." Grandpa Iggy said, interrupting my hug. I smiled and released Grand-père from my hug saying. "Yep!"

   I walked and reached my arms out and bounced lightly on my toes, asking to be picked up. Grandpa sighed, but obliged anyways. I wrapped m arms around Grandpa England's neck, in a hug, and whispered, "I lover you Grandpa", in his ear. "I love you too." He whispered back. I pulled back out of the hug when I realized I hadn't gotten a good look at his face yet. When I pulled back I saw a handsome face with beautiful green eyes, and a wonderful smile. But I felt my eyes widen when I noticed the HUGE, carnivorous caterpillars on his face where his eyebrows should be. "Don't worry Grandpa Iggy I'll save you from the carnivorous caterpillar! I won't let them eat your face!" I shouted; hands flying up to try and rip the caterpillars of of his face before it was to late. "What?! Wait, no! They aren't caterpillars they're my eyebrows!"

  [Extended ending]

   "Uh, Doitsu, what's going on over there?"

   "I honestly don't wanna know."

   "What is the bambina***** doing to England?"

   "I have no idea." 

___________________________________________________________

*Grand-père: grandfather (French)

**Petit ange: little angel (French)

***Ma petite fleur: my little flower (French)

****Merci: thank you (French)

*****Bambina: little girl (Italian)

   Well there it is! My England x child reader is finally finished! I am actually really happy with how this turned out! Well please comment what you thought! I really love to hear from you! C'mon don't be strangers!  Vedere di seguito! -Rosa (Amestris)