Italy x reader: Chocolate...what?

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"Mmm...what's that smell?" I asked, getting up from my reclined position in my shared apartment's living room. "It...it kinda smells like chocolate." I said while walking over to the kitchen where the heavenly smell was coming from. I looked into the kitchen cautiously, if it was Ludwig baking I didn't want him to know I was there. Although it was funny to see the German man get flustered. 'Oh it's Feli...but what is he doing?' I thought. While watching the Italian cook something, who was currently humming Marukaite Chikyuu. 'Ha, figures.' I thought , feeling a faint smile grow on my face.

"Ah, it's-a finally done!" Feli said, while grabbing a plate from a nearby cupboard. He then started to pile pasta noodles onto the plate. 'Okay, that's nothing out of the ordinary, but why on earth does it smell like chocolate in here if he's just making pasta.' I thought while watching Feliciano walk over to the pot of sauce. Feli took the ladle and poured the "sauce" onto the pasta. 'Is that chocolate?!' "Feli, what are you doing?" I asked, finally stepping into the kitchen. Feliciano jumped and turned around, a frightened look on his face. "O-oh it's just you (Y/n). I'm-a just making pasta!" He said, going back to his happy personality.

"Yes, I can see that, but why are you putting chocolate on it?" I asked, letting out a giggle. I just couldn't help it! His happy smile was just so contagious! "Well that's-a easy! It's-a chocolate pasta!" Feli exclaimed.

I slowly shook my head confused and said, "W-why...would you put chocolate on pasta?"

"Because it's-a really good! Here try-a some!" Feli said, scooping some pasta on a fork and putting it to my mouth. "Say ahh." I could feel a light blush dust my cheeks, but none the less did as he said. "Ahh."

"Wow that's actually really good!" I exclaimed, smiling. "Si, I know." Feli said after finishing a bite of his own. "But I know what make it taste even better." Feli said after a few seconds of silence. "And what would that be" I inquired, turning to him from the plate of pasta I was preparing. Feliciano didn't say anything, but stepped closer to me. "Wha-what are you?-" Feli cut me off by placing his lips on my own in a gentle kiss. When he pulled away he whispered, "It would taste better on your lips." My face literally felt like a burning coal, because of how much I was blushing. "W-what?" Was all I could manage to get out.

"Ti amo, I love you, (Y/n)." Feli said quietly, seeming to become shy. "T-ti amo anch'io, Feli." I said back. "Really?" I giggled, "Of course Feli I wouldn't lie to you." "So does that mean you'll be la mia ragazza?" I smiled for about the thousandth time this afternoon and said, "If that means 'my girlfriend' than yes."

"She said yes! She said yes!"

"Good for jou Italy." Ludwig.

"That's wonderful." Kiku. Camera.

*mind processing 10%...50%...80%...100%* " WHAAA! Were you two there the whole time?!"

"Ja."

"Kiku I swear if you took any pictures..."

"Hehehe...he...he"

"You're so dead."

"Uh-oh." Runs away.

"Get back here!" Runs after Kiku.

_________________________________________________________

A/n: See! I posted again! And this time I didn't take forever! (Actually, it's only been one day. But that's beside the point.) Now if you excuse me, I have to fangirl about a thing.