Denmark x Reader: Whatever it is called! (Really short drabble)

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

  "Ugh! Why is learning!...Um...learning...learning...um...-" Currently me and my best friend Matthias are sitting at the kitchen table. He's been trying to teach me his language, due to my request, but I've been struggling. "...learning uh....learning Denmarkish...no that's not it...Denmarkian?...no that's not it either. Denmarkianish!...no it's definitely not that. Shit what was it called again?" I said, fully talking to myself now. "Danish. Why is learning Danish so hard." Matthias said, giving me a -_- face. "Oh yeah that's it! Danish. Why is Danish so hard to learn? I totally knew that." I said, giving a nervous chuckle. 'Well that was embarrassing.'

______________________________________________________________________________

  Yeah that was really short. Hehehehe...he...he yeah. I honestly got the idea for this "drabble", if it can even be considered a drabble, when thinking back to earlier in the year. My friend Evie and I were talking and we were talking about countries and their different languages and how I could say a few words in different languages, mostly I love you, and I momentarily forgot what the language in Denmark is called. And those were all different, but wrong, ways to say Danish we came up with when trying to figure out what it was called. (Although it was mostly me.) Anywho. På gensyn! -Rosa (Amestris)