Prussia x Reader: Well... (Drabble)

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

      "I can't believe this is happening!" I exclaimed while sitting down on the bed in the holding cell. "Oh c'mon it's not that bad." The male with white hair and red eyes said from the other side of the holding cell. "Yeah, not bad." I said rolling my (e/c) eyes. How'd I get in jail? Well it's simple I've been thrown into this holding cell with this man because we held up traffic to let a mama duck cross the road with her ducklings. "What's your name anyway?" I asked. "I'm the awesome Gilbert! Although you've probably heard of me." The man said with a smirk. "Nope I haven't, I'm (Y/n) by the way." I said boredly. "Vhat?!" Gilbert exclaimed before going over to a corner and started sulking. "Oh hey, you don't got to be depressed, I'm sure I've heard of you. I just don't remember it." I said, placing my hand on his shoulder. "Huh?" Gilbert asked turning around with a chick in his hands. A literal chick, y'know a baby chicken. 'Okay that's the last time I try comforting someone!' I thought. "(Y/n), you're free to go!" The officer that threw me in here said from the door, standing next to him was my angry best friend, (F/n). She was tapping her foot, "Yeah c'mon (Y/n)." She seethed. 

     I got up and walked out the open cell door. "Vait vill I ever see you again!?" Gilbert stammered. "Hmm, meet me at the park at 7 pm tomorrow." I said before walking away. "So what was that all about? Did you finally get a boyfriend?" (F/n) asked as we stepped out of the prison. "No, but I soon will have one." I said, lightly shivering at the cool night air. This will be interesting.