2p Axis x Reader: You're all really dense

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

      I boredly lied on the couch reading a book while the boys were all talking to some random country. I don't know who they are, they don't look familiar to me at all. "You never know, Italy. Holy Rome could be standing right next to you.~" The country cooed. "Wait, what?" Italy and Germany asked both glancing at each other from the corners of their eyes. I set my book down and watched in amusement.

     Slowly a look of shock formed on Japan's face as he finally figured it. "Oh my-" Japan started before he was interrupted by my purposely loud yawn. Even though I'm surrounded constantly by people who swear, I don't like it. So, I always interrupt the person who is about to swear with a yawn or something.

     "Wow, you're all really dense." I mocked as I stood up. "I've known this since I first met you idiots." I said crossing my arms and swaying pass them. "Hey! Where-a do you think you're going ragazza*?!" Italy yelled from behind me. "Yeah, jou have to explain this to us!" Germany added. I just sighed and turned around. "No I don't. And I'm going to go find my next victim." I said, whipping out my knife and twirling it in my hand. "Toodle-loo.~" I sang. With that I turned around and swayed out of the room.

________________________________________________________________________________

*Ragazza

     I'm sorry, I'm such an inactive butt. -Rosa (Amestris)