Big Sister! Reader x Child! Canada + America: So?

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
     "Here's your pancakes Alfie and Mattie." I said while setting the two plates of my younger brother's breakfast onto the table. "Thank you (Y/n)." Matthew said quietly before taking a large bite of his now maple syrup covered pancakes. "Yeah thanks a lot (Y/n)!" Alfred exclaimed while he started drowning his pancakes in the maple syrup. It had taken him a long time to try the maple syrup instead of always using that fake crap you get at the store. "Okay I think that's enough syrup." I said, while gently taking the syrup from Alfred. "Aw, okay big sister." Alfred said.

     "Oh I forgot to tell you two, Danny is coming over real soon." I said while washing the dishes from breakfast. I looked over my shoulder and saw their eyes widen and saw them scramble out of the room. 'Huh? I wonder what that was all about.' I thought while drying a plate. I looked up from my plate when the door rang. "That must be Danny right now." I said while putting the plate away then walking to the front door. "Hey Babe." Danny said once I opened the door. "Hello Danny." I said before stepping aside to let my boyfriend in. Danny has dirty blond hair and brown eyes, and a plant withering smirk. "Hey Babe, where's your darling brothers?" Danny asked from the living room. "Oh I think they're in their room." I said, before going back to washing the dishes. "Okay well I'm just going to say hello." Danny said before beginning up the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     'Huh, Danny's been gone "greeting" my brothers for a long time. I should check up on them.' I thought while sitting on the couch. I got up from my sitting position and started making my way up the stairs. As I got closer I could hear screams and yelling. 'Just what the heck is that about?!' I thought as I ran the rest of the way to my brothers room. I quietly opened the door to see my brothers in one corner of the room with Danny in front of them. "Stop it Danny, before (Y/n) comes up." Matthew said in a serious, louder voice than normal.  "You're just angry that (Y/n) will never love you as much as she loves us!" Alfred exclaimed from in front of Matthew. "I'm gonna kill you brats!" Danny yelled and went for my brothers, who ran out of the way. "Oh you better not kill my brothers." I said while walking in the room and over to my brothers, pushing them behind me. "B-Babe, this isn't what it sounds or looks like." Danny said. I let out a sigh and walked up to Danny, my brothers following close behind and holding onto the back of my pants legs. "Isn't what it looks like? So you mean that I was just hallucinating or something that you were trying to hurt my brothers? Because I know that I wasn't hallucinating, now you are going to get out of my house and never come back. Which just in case you were to dumb to get the message, we're through. Now get out." I said. Danny just grumbled and stomped his way out of the house. I'm pretty sure I heard a, "Whatever. I never loved you anyway. It was just for the popularity." Honestly that didn't really bother me, it's happened quite a few times in the past. I'm pretty much just numb to that pain now.

     "(Y-Y/n) why did you brake up with him like that? You didn't have to break up with him for us." Matthew said. I turned around and knelt down in front of the two. "So? So what if I broke up with him?" I asked while raising an eyebrow. "You loved him." Alfred said. At that I started giggling a bit. "What's so funny?" They asked in sync. "I may have started out loving him. But soon enough I learned that he was just a butt, I was actually looking for the perfect time to break it off. You see I was a little afraid to do it, and when I walked in on him trying to hurt you like that it gave me the perfect reason to break up with him. But why didn't you ever tell me what he was doing?" I asked. "Because we thought you loved him and we didn't want to be the reason for your unhappiness when you broke up." Alfred said timidly. I ended up falling into a giggling fit after that, I couldn't help it the whole situation was funny to me, and I guess it was funny to Alfred and Matthew too because they joined soon after.

      "(Y/n)? Matthew? Alfred? We're finally home from my business trip in England." I heard my father's voice come from downstairs. "Oui mes bébés*, we're finally home. Come out and let me give you my love." Mother said as well from downstairs. "Well c'mon Alfie and Mattie, let's go see Mom and Dad." I said before standing up and grabbing both of my brother's

______________________________________________________________________________________________

*Oui mes bébés: Yes my babies (French)

     Alright, so honestly I have no clue if this is any good or not. Please tell me, because this was just a random idea I had off the top of my head. Well so long! Au revoir! -Rosa (Amestris)