Big Brother! Romano x "Adopted"! Little Sister! Reader: Tired

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

'I have to find a way to get away from them. I just can't stand living with my brothers! Luciano kills people and uses their blood in his "special" pasta sauce, and I guess Flavio isn't that bad. But he is still really annoying especially with his obsession of fashion and him always wanting me to dress up in these dresses he makes me.' I thought one day while sneaking around the 2p meeting building. I'm technically not allowed in the meeting room because I'm the representation of Venice not a country, but I'm forced to come anyway. "C'mon where is it? Where-a is it?" I mumbled under my breath. I was looking for a specific body length mirror, it's the portal to the 1p world. Maybe if I could make it to the 1p world I could convince the 1ps to let me stay in their world. After all it wouldn't really matter whether I lived in the 2p or 1p world because there isn't a 1p Venice. I'm the only representation of Venice and I just so happened to be the little sister of 2p Romano and Italy. "Aha! There it is!" I exclaimed once I finally found the mirror in one of the dark hallways in the back of the meeting building. I stood in front of the mirror to see it flash a picture of the 1ps in their own meeting room. I gulped down a lump in my throat and took a deep breath, and then I walked through the portal to the 1p meeting room. Every thing was so white and that's the last thing I remember before temporarily blacking out.

"Oof!" I let out once I landed on my back onto some hard surface. I heard a series of surprised gasps and a few whispers here and there. I slowly opened my eyes, but quickly clenched them shut due to the bright lights. Once I was sure my eyes were adjusted to the light I opened my (e/c) eyes and slowly sat up. I looked around the room to find that I was in the 1p meeting room. I also saw that I had fell onto the hard, wood table. I looked around the room to see that 1p Italy was clinging to 1p Germany, and everyone else was giving me surprised, confused looks. "G-Germany w-why did-a she just-a fall out of the-a ceiling?" 1p Italy asked, still clinging to 1p Germany. "I don't know Italy." 1p Germany said, pressing his hand to his forehead. "Love, care to explain why you just fell through the ceiling?" I looked to my left to see 1p England talking to me. "Um, well, that's-a obvious. I'm from the-a 2p world." I said, giving him a blank expression.

Everyone gasped and took about one step back. "But don't-a worry, I-a haven't come to-a hurt any of-a you. In fact no one-a knows that I'm-a here other than-a you and-a me. I'm the-a personification of Venice, which as all of you-a know there is only-a one. I just-a happen to be-a 2p Romano and Italy's little sister. And the-a reason I'm-a here is that I just-a can't take living with-a my brothers anymore. So I-a was wondering if it would be-a alright with all of-a you if I-a just stayed in the-a 1p world." I explained. I looked hopefully around the room of surprised faces. 1p Italy was the first to speak up, "Sì* it's-a fine if you-a stay here. In fact you-a can come and-a live with me and Fratello**!" I was surprised, I was expecting to get rejected, but I was welcomed with open arms. "Yeah dudette it's totally fine if you stay here with us!" 1p America exclaimed. I smiled, I was so happy that they actually accepted me. "Y'know now that you explained everything Chica***, your outfit makes a lot of sense. And just so you know you look really pretty in it." 1p Spain said. I blushed and looked down at what I was wearing.

I was wearing an outfit similar to Flavio's, in fact it was pretty much the female version of it. I was wearing a white dress that went down to my knees and black flats. I was also wearing black, finger less gloves, at first Flavio didn't like that but after I said I'd wear the outfit if he let me have the gloves like that he reluctantly agreed, and a red scarf. I just refused to wear any sunglasses, especially if I was going into a building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~After the meeting~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking in between Italy and Romano, they were quite different from what I was used to. Romano seemed really grumpy and swore a lot and Italy was happy and bubbly with an ever present smile. Unless someone scares him, which isn't all that hard to do I discovered from the meeting, then he was a scardy cat cry baby. "So-a what is your-a human name Venice? Mine is-a Feliciano Vargas although you can call me Feli if you want!" Italy said from beside me. I smiled at his happy personality, I was already starting to like him. "It's (Y/n) Vargas." I said. I turned to 1p Romano and said, "What is your-a human name?" He looked at me then scoffed and looked to the side. "It's-a Lovino." He said. Even though Feliciano is really nice I think I'm going to like Lovino a lot more.