Italy x Amestris(My oc): Motivation

A/n: I'm sorry I just couldn't help myself. I had to. Anyways this is the first Hetalia fanfic I ever wrote so I thought what the heck why not? Anyways I am the author and I have the right to do this if I want.

"Amestris! Vake up ve have training!" A loud voice boomed.  "Waaahhhh!" I flailed and ended up falling on my butt on my bedroom floor.  "Yeah, yeah Ludwig. I'll be down in a few." I said getting up and rubbing my sore behind.

   I walked over to my dresser. I opened the drawers and pulled out a tank top and some sweatpants.  I threw off my pajamas and pulled on the clothes. I brushed my long purple hair and pulled it into a tight, high ponytail. I exited my room and headed outside for training. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "Italy!!! Pick up zhe pace!" Germany shouted at the agonizingly slow, Italian. Said Italian slightly quickened his pace. "Hmm?" The Amestrian girl looked back at her allie to see that he in fact was falling behind. Amestris slowed her pace so that she was right in-front of Italy she turned around and started jogging backwards. "C'mon Feli just a little longer and training will be over." Amestris encouraged. When that didn't work she took another approach. "Once training's over I'll cook pasta with you. The Italian perked up at this. "Ve~ Really, Bella?" Amestris chuckled and said, "Really now let's catch up with  Germany, okay?" She turned around and fell to his side.

  ~Extra 

   "Hey, Feli? What does bella mean anyway?" "Oh um, well, it means 'beautiful', Rosa."  Amestris, or Rosa, blushed and turned back to the sauce she was stiring.

Word count: 282