Neko! America x Reader: I love you, nya!

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

     "(Y/n) please. I'm sooory." Alfred pleaded, rubbing his furry yellow colored ears on my cheek. "No Alfred it's not going to work." I said with my arms crossed over my chest. "Oh c'mon (Y/n) I said I'm sorry." Alfred whined, pulling me into his chest with his arms and wrapping his yellow tail around my waist.  "No Alfred."I said sternly. You might be wondering what Alfred wants and what he's apologizing for, well it's very simple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was humming along to my favorite song and swinging my hips while making myself my favorite food, (f/f). I let out a surprised gasp as a torrent of ice water came down onto my head and shoulders, leaving me cold and soaked. "Alfred F. Jones!" I roared turning around to face the snickering neko. Oh you don't know what a neko is? Well a neko is a human with cat ears and tail. And my American boyfriend just happens to be a neko. "I swear that's the fifth time this week you've done that! You're grounded Mister, no hamburgers for a week!" I yelled then stomped out of the room. "Wait, no, Babe! I'm sorry! Don't do this to me!" Alfred had shouted after me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~end of flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     "Please, please, please, please, please, please, pl-"

     "Alright! Just shut up already!" I yelled, and the tail and arms retracted from me and went back to their owner. "Thank you Babe." Alfred said and gave me a kiss on my cheek, then got up and walked to the kitchen, where he started making himself hamburgers. A little bit later Alfred came out with a plate that had hamburgers stacked high, and a plate of (f/f), he had a wide, dazzling, smile, showing off his pearly white teeth. I smiled a bit myself and gratefully took the plate.

     "Thank you Alfred." I said before taking a bite. "You're welcome Babe! I love you, nya." Alfred said, once again rubbing his furry ears on my cheek. "Yeah, yeah. I love you too ya big dork."

__________________________________________________________________________________

     Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed! See ya! -Rosa (Amestris)