Spain x Reader: Get away from my Spaniard damn it!

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

      'Hmm? I wonder what's going on in that room. It sounds like quite the commotion.' I thought. It was after one of the world meetings and I was just wandering around having nothing better to do at the moment. I just shrugged my shoulders and walked away. "Get away from me!" I stopped when I heard my boyfriend's, Spain's, voice come from behind the door. I hurried back and flung the door open to see England on top of Spain who had his wrists tied together with a tie. And France holding one of Spain's legs, and France also had a hand on England's butt. I felt my eye twitch at the sight. I took in a deep breath then shouted, "GET AWAY FROM MY SPANIARD DAMN IT!!!!!" After I ran right toward the two that had been molesting Spain. I jumped and hit England with my outstretched foot causing him to get thrown into France, resulting in them both getting thrown a few feet away. I stomped toward the two idiots that dared to try and do something to what's mine. "What do you two think you were doing?" I asked with an even scarier aura than Russia's and a drunk Spain's put together. (it is canon, as far as I know, that Spain is an angry drunk.) The two scrambled back with fear in their eyes. "N-Nothing Love." England stuttered. "It better have been nothing. Now get out of my sight. And if I ever see you trying to do something as filthy as that to what's mine again I'll kill you!!!" I shouted after the two who were running away with fear.

     I walked over and hugged Spain who was still lying on the ground, pretty much in the same position as before. (Okay so you are literally pretty much on him/hugging him in the same position that England was. But you are literally on top of him.) I poked my bottom lip out in a pout and muttered, "Spain's mine." Spain let out a chuckle and said, "Don't worry chica* I'm all yours, no one's going to take me from you. Especially because of what you just did." Spain shifted into a more comfortable position. "Oh and chica, can you please untie my hands?" Spain asked. "Hmm? Oh yeah." I said, reaching up and untying the tie from Spain's wrists. He let out a sigh and wrapped his arms around my waist, seeing as how I wasn't going to be moving for awhile. "My Spain. No one can have him. Te amo** Spain." I whispered, closing my eyes about to fall asleep. "Te amo demasiado mi tomate***." Was the last thing I heard before I drifted off into dream land.

___________________________________________________________________________________

*Chica: Girl (Spanish)

**Te amo: I love you (Spanish)

***Te amo demasiado mi tomate: I love you too my tomato (Spanish)

     Yay! Honestly this one was really fun to write! I'm so glad that I stumbled upon that picture! Despedida tomates de España! -Rosa (Amestris)