ChibiRomano x Reader: C'mon the day is sunny(Drabble)

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

     'What a wonderful day, it's so sunny and hot, the wind makes it just the right temperature though.' I thought while walking through Antonio's tomato field. I have been looking for Lovino, but haven't been able to find the little boy at all. I looked through the window that was in Antonio's living room to see Lovino sweeping. "What is he doing inside on such a nice day?!" I exclaimed, and ran around the house to go through the front door. "Lovino what are you doing in here cleaning when it's such a nice day out?" I asked, running into the room. "Because that-a jerk Spain wants me-a to do my chores." Lovino said. I just shook my head tsking at that Spaniard, having a child clean inside when it's a perfect day for the child to be outside playing in the sun. For shame. "C'mon Lovino, the day is sunny so you shouldn't be in this stuffy house cleaning when you could be playing." I said, grabbing the young Italian boy's hand and gently leading him out of the house. To my surprise he didn't protest about me grabbing his hand. "Oh and don't worry I'll help you finish your chores later." I said, looking over my shoulder to see a blushing Lovino. "Okay Bella donna*." Lovi said, blushing even more once he called me a beautiful woman in his native tongue.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

*Bella donna: Beautiful woman (Italian)

     Okay so today I literally had an Grammar assignment that said I had to describe a place, like a park or room for example. And I chose to do a park, and I literally, secretly put hetalia characters in it. No names, but I described them. I had Norway, Little Germany, Little Taiwan, Little Hong Kong, Little Nyo! America, and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. I honestly don't know why I typed that all out when I could have just put England or Britain, but it was kinda fun. (Oh and for all of you who are curious of how I did the paragraph I'll put it below, and the order I had the characters in is the same as above.) Addio mia bella amici! -Rosa (Amestris)

The paragraph I wrote for homework:

       While I was sitting on a bench one fine evening, waiting for my father, I looked across the street to see a park, Willow's Park to be exact. I had always known it was there, but never took the time to observe it, the park was quite beautiful actually. In the middle of the park was a fountain with a statue of a horse in the middle, water shooting up from the horse's open mouth. Sitting on the edge of the fountain was a man with blond hair playing a violin, the violin's case at his feet. Not too far from the man was a little boy with blond hair and blue eyes throwing a frisbee to a German Shepard puppy. On the swing set, not to far from the boy with the dog, was a little girl wearing a long, white skirt and a long sleeved pink shirt with long, brown hair that had a flower in it; she was getting pushed by a little boy with a red, long sleeved shirt, the sleeves slightly hung off his wrists, brown pants, and short, brown hair. A little bit off to the left of the playground was a tree, standing in the tree was a little girl with short, blond hair and sparkling, blue eyes; below the tree was a man with neat, blond hair was trying to coax the girl down. "Rosa, c'mon sweetie we better get going or else we'll be late to your dance lesson." My father's voice rang from above me. I wordlessly followed my father and got into the car, taking one last look at the park full of life.