2p Prussia x Reader: Heat source

It was always the same, Gilen would return to his and his brother's house and (Y/n) would immediately appear from their living room. She would then follow him around everywhere holding onto the back of his shirt, other than when he would go into the bathroom, then she would wait for him to come back in the living room. At first he had no idea why she would do so, but he soon found out. (Y/n) had something called Wilson's Temperature Syndrome, it's where the person has low body temperature, there are ways to reverse this though. Like reducing stress and improving diet and exercise, that's how most people with Wilson's Temperature Syndrome reverses it, but this has not worked for (Y/n). So it's just become a normal part of life for (Y/n), she gets cold easily so she wears warm hoodies and sweat pants, and is often seen with a blanket around her shoulders. Now maybe this doesn't explain things enough, here let me make it simple for you. (Y/n) trusts Gilen, so she has deemed Gilen to be her heat source. That's why she follows him around all the time, she'll also sit on his lap when he sits down and snuggle into him, sucking all the heat from him per say.

      "(Y/n) vhy did you chose me to be your heat source?" Gilen asked, one day as he was sitting on the couch laptop in his lap, (Y/n) under one of his arms and snuggling into his side. "Because I trust you Gilen." (Y/n) said, with a giggle. "You trust other people too y'know, like Oliver, and Flavio, and Allen, and Lutz, and Luciano." Gilen said, looking down at (Y/n) who had a content smile on her face. "Well I do trust Oliver and Flavio, but not Allen, Lutz, and Luciano as much. They're such big perverts. And why not Oliver or Flavio? Well Oliver is moving around to much all the time, he's always in his kitchen baking. Flavio is always going to some designer convention, or a fashion show, or he's working on one of his dresses. And they talk way to much. You are more quiet and I like that." (Y/n) said, keeping her (e/c) eyes closed. It'd be a lie if Gilen wasn't hurt just a little bit, she's just choosing him because he's quieter and doesn't move around nearly as much as the other two do. At least that's what he thought. "But that's not the only reason, there's definitely another reason." (Y/n) said, finally opening her (e/c) eyes and gazing up at Gilen who was looking down at her. "And that reason is that I love you. Ich liebe dich* Gilen." (Y/n) said, calmly.

   Gilen looked down at the female with a surprised look. "R-really?" Gilen asked, afraid of the answer. (Y/n) giggled for what seemed the thousandth time this evening even though in reality it was only the second time. "Yes silly. I don't say something and not mean it." (Y/n) said, with another giggle. "Ich leibe dich auch (Y/n). I-Is it alright if I kiss you?" Gilen asked. (Y/n) just smiled and nodded her head. Gilen pressed his lips to hers, he felt like a flock of birds were swarming around in his stomach. While (Y/n) felt a warm and fuzzy feeling in her chest, and the warmth spread all through out her body, making her toes tingle. They pulled away from the kiss when oxygen called, but kept their foreheads pressed together. (Y/n) smiled again and gave Gilen an Eskimo kiss. Making him erupt into a blush. (Y/n) giggled and kissed the tip of his nose then walked off to go and do something. Gilen just watched her go with a blush on his face, but soon smiled and whispered after her that he would never do anything to hurt her and he would always protect her, even if it was just from the cold.

______________________________________________________
   *Ich liebe dich: I love you (German)

   Yay! I just love writing fluffy oneshots! Bis später! -Rosa (Amestris)