Dark! Denmark x Reader: To kill a bitch (drabble)

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

     I looked up from my book when I heard a scraping noise, in the middle of the living room was Denmark dragging his battle axe across the floor. 'Well that's new, normally he carries his battle axe, not drags it.' I thought, looking over the Dane's facial expression, or at least what I could see of it. "Denmark, what are you doing?" I asked in a bored tone. "I'm going to go kill a bitch." Denmark said seriously, a fire in his blue eyes.  "Who's the said bitch?" I asked, putting my galaxy bookmark in my book then closed the book. "(Ex b/f) {ex-boyfriend}." Denmark said, the fire in his eyes not dying down one bit. Oh right, my ex-boyfriend, (Ex B/f), broke up with me last week, he had been cheating on me. I felt a smirk pull on the corner of my lips. I have such a good little brother. "Well if you're going to be killing him, let me in on the fun." I said, getting up to go grab my (w/c). I came back moments later with the (f/c) (w/c) in my hands. "Well let's get going." I said. "Zuster* you really don't have to come." Denmark said, waving his hands back and forth. "Oh I know that Broer**, but I want to come. And anyways, you'll need someone to help you hide the body." I said, then passed my brother and walked out the door. I heard Denmark let out a sigh and then I heard him let out a laugh. "Okay, okay whatever you say Zuster." He then said, following me out the door into the starry night.

___________________________________________________________________________

*Zuster: Sister (Danish)

**Broer: Brother (Danish)

     Okay so I'm not exactly sure if this can be consider dark! Denmark or not. But I just put dark after it, because let's face it normal Denmark would not go around just killing people. Even if the bastard did cheat on one of his siblings. Well, veel plezier doden je ex-vriendje met uw goede broertje! - Rosa (Ametris)

Veel plezier doden je ex-vriendje met uw goede broertje!: Have fun killing your ex-boyfriend with your good brother!