46

"Dude, what's wrong with Riley?" I hear Niall mutter to Marcel as I talk to Jessie. I listen carefully for his response.

"What isn't wrong with her?" He chuckles and my muscles tense. "She always has a damn attitude."

"I wonder who could be the cause of that," I speak up, catching everyone's attention. My green eyes lock with another, more electrifying green pair. I stare at him for what feels like ten minutes before he breaks the gaze.

"See, I told you." He turns to the boys and I do my best to ignore his immature behavior. I honestly don't know how to react to his smart comments, or what to even say about them besides that they are making me really upset. Not the sad type of upset. The angry upset.

"Marc, can I talk to you in our room for a quick second?" I ask as politely as I can and he groans before standing up and making his way to our room, not bothering to wait for me. When I finally shut our door, he's standing by the edge of the bed. I walk to him, pushing his tall frame on the bed so that he's sitting. I crawl into his lap to straddle him and place my hands on both sides of his jaw, tilting his head up. He looks at me in awe and I try not to let it get to me. "Stop being rude to me." I say sternly, thinking about how stupid that sounds. It sounded better in my head.

"I'm not being rude to you," His voice is painfully deep and my hormones are kicking in more and more at this point.

"But you are. I did nothing to you, and you started telling very personal information. Then, you called me a bitch, and you know how that makes me feel. You're talking shit to the guys about me, which is quite fucked up, considering I'm your fiancé. Not only that, but also the fact that I was sitting right across from your dumbasses." I furrow my eyebrows at him, actually angry now.

"Alright, I'm sorry." He rolls his eyes and I raise my eyebrows.

"Oh, you're sorry?" I ask in disbelief. "After all of that, alls I get is a sorry?"

"What do you expect? A fucking trophy with an apology engraved in it? You need to quit overreacting." He groans and falls onto his back as I continue to sit on his lap. He rubs his hands over his face and while he's doing so, I take a moment to examine his outfit. Black skinny's, a white t-shirt, a red and black flannel and some type of headband wrapped around his head. My eyes travel down his torso and from him stretching, his shirt has raised, revealing a bit of his happy trail and v-line. I get chills at the sight and bite my tongue hard. Fuck! Why is he so damn gorgeous? He's so beautiful, it hurts. I should be mad at him. And I am, but damn. "I love you, and I'm truly sorry, babe. I am, I wasn't thinking, and I'm sorry. I promise I'll make it up to you after everyone leaves." He smirks up at me and my heart flutters.

"I love you, too. And I'm not going to say it's ok, because you and I both know it's not." I assure him and he nods.

"Give me a kiss, baby." He places his hands on my waist and I lean forward, my body hovering over his as our pink lips connect into a heart warming kiss. He gives me several quick pecks, causing me to giggle. "I love you." He whispers when he pulls away and stares up at me. He pushes my hair behind my ear and I smile.

"I know you do. Doesn't everyone?" I joke and his jaw drops, causing me to laugh hysterically. "I'm joking, babe. I love you, too." I smile and he pushes me off of him, causing me to fall on my back on the bed. He crawls on top of my body and attacks me with kisses all over my face and down my neck.

"At least wait until we leave!" I hear that one Irish man that I now adore. Harry and I turn our heads to look at the door, being greeted by four pairs of eyes. Before we could say anything, our four friends were running to the bed, soon jumping on us and the bed as we all laugh hysterically. Marcel is now laying beside me, his arms wrapped around me to 'protect' me, as he calls it; but I'm still being jumped on.