45

Dinner at Marcel's mom's was plain and simple. Nothing special at all happened besides the fact that everyone was grabbing at Ashton and he ended up throwing a fit.

It's now Friday night, and after getting the guys and Jessie to agree in coming over, Marcel went out to buy a shit ton of booze and all types of snacks while I drop Ashton off at Anne's for the night. I carry his car seat up to the front door, soon being greeted by Anne and Robin.

"Hello dear," She places a kiss on my cheek. "I can't wait to spend time with my grandson." She says, giddy written all over her features.

"He just ate, and I'd say feed him around, hm, seven." I explain. "And I changed him before we left, so he'll be good for a while." I smile and look at my son who is still buckled up in his car seat. I can't help but get him out and pepper kisses all over his face. "I'm gonna miss you so much, baby." I coo, although he doesn't understand. When I hand him over to Anne, he begins to cry hysterically.

The both of us frown and she hands him back, allowing me to try and calm him down. I pat his back, bouncing him in my arms. "Mommy is gonna come get you tomorrow." I say softly and eventually, he stops crying and he looks tired.

Anne, Robin and I bid our goodbyes and I'm soon on my way home. It's only five pm, so I've got time to get ready. We're staying in, drinking, listening to music and just catching up. I'm quite excited because I've never gotten to see Marcel intoxicated. I pull into our driveway, only to see his range rover already parked.

When I enter the house, Marcel is straightening up the living room and spraying glade. As I'm walking past him, I smack his ass and run off to the kitchen when he chases me. I run around the island and he soon catches me by my waist, lifting me off of the ground. I laugh loudly, trying to squirm my way out of his embrace but it does me no justice.

"Marcel, I've gotta get ready!" I shout as he walks me to our bedroom, my body still in his arms. He throws me on the bed, jumping next to me. "Can I go get ready?" I smile as I lay on my side, brushing his curls out of his face.

"Hm, who are you trying to impress?" He smirks.

"Myself," I giggle, sliding off the bed. "You guys aren't worth impressing." I joke, grabbing a pair of black skinny jeans and a light pink t-shirt.

"Well fuck you, too." He jokes, getting up and walking to the dresser.

"Maybe later." I wink before changing into my clothes. I'm glad I decided to get a shower this morning, or else i'd be set back. As I pull my shirt over my head, I toss it into the dirty hamper. Just before I could put my t-shirt on, I feel a warm pair of large hands grab at my waist gently. Marcel's lips meet my neck and I smile, tilting my head to give him more access. "Baby," I mutter.

"Hm?" He hums against my neck, sending chills throughout my body.

"We can't do this. Not right now.. they'll be here any minute." I assure him, hating to shoot down the opportunity of sex. He groans, his plump lips never leaving the sensitive skin on my neck. Ignoring my excuse, he drags me to the bed and hovers over me as I lay on my back. He trails kisses down my collar bones and in between my breast as I run my fingers through his hair. I bite the inside of my bottom lip and close my eyes. When he trails his long fingers to my back, I arch it so he can unclasp my bra. Just as he was pulling it off, we jump when we hear a loud voice.

"PARTY'S HERE!" I notice the voice immediately.

"Fuck, Jessie is here." Marcel closes his eyes frustratedly.

"Along with the rest of the crew," I smirk. "C'mon, lets go horn dog." I grab ahold of his hand and signal for him to strap my bra back up.

-

"No, no! But the one time I ordered pizza, and I dared her to answer the door in just her underwear!" Jessie laughs, snorting while doing so which causes all of us to burst into laughter. I place my hand over my mouth, trying to contain my laughter. I'm sitting on Marcel's lap, sipping at my seventh wine cooler. All of us are drunk, due to the amount of alcohol we've consumed, obviously.

"Did you actually do it?" Liam laughs before bringing his bottle of beer to his lips.

"Yes, yes I did. It was fucking embarrassing." I giggle and rest on Marcel's lap. He runs his hands up and down my sides and I lay my head back on his shoulder.

"You know, the other night while I was fucking Riley," Marcel pauses to laugh and my eyes widen while the boys whistle and shout. "She was telling me to keep going and not to stop, but I was already coming." He and the boys burst into laughter and I can feel my blood boiling, along with my anger. "She was so fucking mad."

I bounce on his lap, causing him to wrap his arms around my waist and groaning.

"That fucking hurt."

"Oops," I roll my eyes and bring my wine cooler to my lips. He pinches my side playfully, causing me to drop the bottle with blue liquid in it onto the carpet. "What the fuck, Marcel!" I shout, running off to the kitchen to grab paper towels. I hear the boys laughing.

"Someone's PMS'ing." Marcel shouts and everyone laughs. "Or it could just be the fact that you're just a bitch."

My heart drops to my stomach and I close my eyes, remember all the times he's called me a bitch and how I specifically told him not to. I try and use the fact that he's drunk as an excuse, but it still bothers me. I walk back into the dining room and clean up my spilled drink while everyone talks and jokes around. I ignore Marcel when he taps my shoulder and continue to clean up the carpet.

A/N;

obviously nothing really happened in this chapter, and I hope you guys are still interested in the story. sorry for any spelling mistakes!