20

*1 week before Christmas*

"I think we should get this one." I stare at the fat tree in front of me. Marcel and I are out buying a Christmas tree, and it is taking forever because he is not very capable of making decisions. He rushes towards me and looks at the tree, examining it carefully.

"You don't think it's too big?" He plays with his bottom lip and looks at me out of the corner of his eye before looking at it again.

"Babe, pick a tree. I don't know what one you want and everything I suggest you don't like." I cross my arms as he rolls his eyes and walks to another tree. "That one?" I ask, walking towards him and the tree he is standing beside. He takes another look at it and nods. "Great." I smile.

-

"Well?" He asks, signaling to the rainbow lights on the tree.

"Yes! Those are perfect." I smile and grab more ornaments. When I lean over to grab a red ball ornament, Marcel smacks my ass and I screech before standing up really fast. I glare at him and he smiles cheekily. "You better run." I smirk and that's exactly what he did. I run after him and into the kitchen, our laughter and Evie's barking filling the house. "Come here! I just want a kiss!" I shout and he runs outside into the freezing air but that didn't stop me.

It just began to snow, and it fell on our heads, staying on top of our hair and also our clothes. He runs up the sidewalk and I chase him all the way into the street before he finally stops to catch his breath. I run to him and jump into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"What are you running from, Mr.Styles? You know I'd never hurt you baby." I coo before pressing my lips against his. We stood in the middle of the deserted street, making out as the snow fell on us. When I pull away, I begin to shiver. "Baby, I'm freezing." I unwrap my legs and arms from around his body and rub my arms. He grabs my hand and leads me inside.

"Come on. Lets go in." He pulls me and this gives me the best opportunity to get my revenge. I let go of his hand and collide mine to his ass really hard and he jumps before turning around and grabbing both of my wrists, slamming me up against his car. "That fucking hurt. Do it again and you'll have to be punished." He hisses before letting go and walking inside.

Holy shit. That was fucking hot.

*1 Day Till Christmas*

I close my eyes and rest my head against the bathroom counter, letting out a sigh.

Fuck.

*Christmas Morning*

"Riley.. Riley! Riley please wake up."

I heard a whisper, but I don't want to get up at all. I know it's Marcel, but I refuse to wake up. He also refuses to stop shaking me and saying my name. I flutter my eyes open and notice it's still dark out.

"Marcel, what time is it anyway?" I ask in a groggy voice as I rub my eyes.

"6:43! Now can we please go out into the living room? I want you to open your presents from me!" He whined and I let out a sigh.

"Babe, it's so early thoug-"

"Riley." He said sternly.

"Fine." I groan and slide out of bed. Before I could take one step, he picks me up and carries me to the living room. How sweet of him. I smile when he sits me on the couch and I watch as he brings every present over to the couch. I grab one of them from his arms and he looks at me in confusion.

"I want you to open this one last." I smile and he nods while also grabbing a present that he gave me.

"I want you to open this one last." He mocks and smiles. I nod and he hands over my presents.