48

Once we've settled into Des' guest room and I've fed Ashton, I lay him down in his play pen so that he can take a nap. Marcel grabs my hand and pulls me out of the room and down stairs to the kitchen.

"How's about we eat something, then I show you around? Dad said he'll watch Ashton while we do so." He smiles at me and I nod. "So far from what you've seen, how do you like England so far?" He asks while rummaging through the fridge.

"I love it so much. I've always dreamt of visiting England and maybe even moving here." I assure him and take a look around his father's house. It's really big and pretty. I've always wanted a big house like this. Or somewhat similar.

"Yeah, I miss it here." He says and sets lunch meat and mayo on the counter then walks to the bread box to grab a loaf. "I'd love to move back."

He continues to talk but I don't pay attention as I look around the rest of the kitchen. Des walks in and smiles at me, and I of course smile back. He walks over and places his hand on my shoulder.

"How do you like it so far?" He asks and I smile.

"I don't like it," I say and he frowns. "I love it!"

"That's great! Have you thought about-"

"Dad!" Marcel shouts which causes Des and I both to jump. "Um, I think Ashton is crying. Can you go check on him please?" Marcel's eyes are wide and I knit my eyebrows at him in confusion. Des doesn't say another word as he walks out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

"What was that all about?" I question and he shrugs in a way of saying that he doesn't know what I'm talking about. I roll my eyes and brush it off. "So where are we going today?"

"You'll see," He smirks as he finishes making our sandwiches.

"Can't you just tell me?" I press for an answer and he smiles while shaking his head. "Please? I think I deserve to know."

"I told you you'll see! It's a surprise," He chuckles and slides my sandwich to me and I take it and thank him. After we finish our sandwiches, we tell Des that we'll be back soon and borrow his car.

"First, I want to introduce you to my dad's sister, obviously my aunt." He says while reaching over the center console to hold my hand. It's actually nice to be in a different country and actually doing something. Nothing exciting ever goes on in our lives.

We pull up to an overly large, baby blue house with a large black gate surrounding the property. I stare at the house in awe, basically drooling all over it. The gate doors are already open so Marcel just pulls into the driveway, next to a red sports car. We walk to the front door and Marcel knocks. A lady is a black skirt, button up shirt, blazer and heels opens the door.

"You two must be Mr and Mrs Styles." She smiles and opens the huge white door wider, allowing us to enter. I'm really confused as to why his aunt just called us Mr and Mrs Styles. "Where would you like to start first?" She asks and Marcel looks at me.

"What?" I ask in complete confusion.

"Surpriiiise," He sings and pulls me into a hug. "The reason we are here in England is because we're looking at houses."

"For?" I ask, hoping it's what I think it is.

"To move into, duh." He laughs and I screech before jumping into his arms and wrapping my legs around his torso. I pull him into a kiss and wrap my arms around his neck.

"You're so amazing, Marcel!" I shout and he chuckled.

"Our house is really small, and my mom told me that she is moving back to England, so I figured, why not move to England? Especially if we're going to have more kids, we're going to need a bigger house and a yard." He says, setting me down. I have my arms wrapped around his neck while his are wrapped around my waist.

"What about the wedding?" I ask.

"We'll have the wedding before we move." He says, pushing a strand of hair out of my face. "Everything will work out. We'll get away from Zayn and Katy, your mother, and anyone else you dislike." He smirks and I feel tears pricking my eyes.

"Marcel, this is amazing."

"I know, so why don't we look at this house, and you let me know what you think?"

"Okay," I agree and we follow the lady around. The entrance is beautiful. The floor is white marble, and there's a grand staircase. The house is literally a mansion. As we're walking around, the lady assures us that there is ten bedrooms. Although we don't need that many, it'll still be nice to have the space. When she shows us the backyard, I nearly pass out. There's a large built in pool, and there's a lot of other space. We could buy a baby pool for Ashton once he got older and maybe even a swing set. The bedrooms are huge, and absolutely beautiful. The kitchen is black and grey, and it's bigger than our living room back in New Jersey. There's four and a half bathrooms. This is literally perfect.

"So I'll give you two a moment to discuss what you want to do, I'll be right out front making a few phone calls." The woman with the strong thick accent says and we thank her.

"Babe, it's... It's honestly perfect. I'm really speechless right now." I say, leaning on the living room wall.

"So, what's your decision?" He asks and I continue to look around.

"Well, you grew up around here. Do you know if the schools are any good? I don't want to send Ashton to a bad school when he's old enough to go."

"Great schools, great neighborhood. Very friendly people here." He smiles, rubbing his hands together. "Baby, you're going to love it here. We'll be closer to my parents, and other family. Ashton will actually have a family."

"What about everyone back home?" I question, really not trying to have them keep me from moving.

"They can visit. I promise, you won't regret it. They've got plenty of jobs here at hospitals. You can apply at the hospital a few blocks away. They are always looking for more people to work there. I'll even apply to become a doctor there. We'll be closer and life will be so much better." He explains and I smile.

"Okay,"

"So, you wanna do it?" He asks, excitement spread across his face.

"Yes, I really want to."

"Great, lets go sign the papers." He wraps his arm around my waist and we go outside to meet the lady who's name I don't know.