15

I lay beside him in his bed, smiling as he went on and on about what he has missed about me. I just can't wait to be able to tell him that I love him whenever I want and kiss him whenever I please. So he will receive many of my kisses.

"Um, I've also missed the way you would stare at me with a smile on your face. I missed your laugh. I missed your tiny hands in mine. I missed the way you would look at me as if you were amazed by something. I missed cuddling with you. I missed pushing your beautiful hair out of your beautiful face." He smiled just as he pushed a loose strand of my hair behind my ear. "I missed your kisses." He whispers and leans down, placing a lingering kiss on my lips. "I missed your sense of humor. I missed the way you'd always say o-"

"Oh baby!" I shout and he laughs.

"I just missed the girl I fell in love with." He says while rubbing his hand up and down my stomach. I look up at him, gathering everything I've missed about him together in my head. But instead, I got lost in those eyes as I bring my fingers to his jaw, caressing it. I bring my thumb to his bottom lip, softly, so soft that I'm barely touching it, running it across the plump lip that satisfies my kissing needs. I prompt myself up on my elbow, leaning in to kiss him. He places his hand on my waist and kisses me back. The butterflies in my stomach are out of control and the way my heart is fluttering is driving me insane.

I pull our lips apart, lean my forehead against his, our noses touching and my eyes closed. "I missed the way your lips would feel on mine. I missed your hands.. The way that they fit perfectly in mine. I missed your eyes, I missed the way I'd get lost in them." I let out a shaky, nervous breath and continue. "I missed the smell of your cologne, the way it made you smell so manly.. It had and still does have a strange affect on me. I missed the smell of your sweet minty breath, the way it would be blown onto my lips when you were close to me. I missed your strong arms around me. I missed your smile. I missed the way you would call me babe or baby. I missed being known as the girl who fell in love with the nerd. I missed you." I whisper, still not opening my eyes.

Just knowing that he's so close to me right now. His face so close to mine. His body, touching mine. It makes me feel like I'm laying beside a celebrity, one that people would kill to be near. I just feel that way. I feel like I don't deserve him.

When I open my eyes, his eyes are literally staring at me. Well, staring at my eyes considering the fact that our faces are pressed together and he can't see all of me. It was sort of startling so I back up a bit. He licks his lips and smiles.

"Well, I never thought in my life that I would get you back. Babe, I am sorry for everything. I just wanna clear this up... You are not a bitch. You are not a control freak. You're stubborn, yes. You get jealous, yes. But that's who you are and I don't want anything about you to change. You being jealous actually proves that you love me, if you think about it." He chuckled and I nod.

"You always thought I didn't want you to have friends, and that's not true. You are hot and everyone apparently knew I liked you though I didn't tell anyone and I was friends with nearly everyone in school so these girls wouldn't attempt to talk to you just because you and I were friends. I find it ridiculous and a fake fact but I don't know. I don't want to be known as the reason as to why you didn't have girls as friends." I explain, continuing to stare at his beautiful complexion.

"You're the only girl I needed." He smiles. "I have a question... When is your birthday?" He sits up a little to get a better look at me.

"November 8th. Why?"

He frowns and falls back onto the bed. I watch him and he turns his head to look at me. "It's already December 4th. I missed your birthday." He frowned. "But don't worry. I'll make it up to you." He grins and places a peck on my cheek.

"You know you don't have to. We weren't even together then. It's not your fault that you missed it. I'm sure I missed yours also." I try and feel just as guilty as he does.

"No, you didn't. My birthday is February 1st. But I've already got my early birthday present." He whispers before pulling me closer to him and placing kisses all over my face. I giggle and try pushing him away but he didn't budge. "I love you so much." He kisses my cheek.

"And I love you more. We've already discussed this! I love you more. Obviously." I say playfully, holding back a smile.

He lays on his side, smiling at me and caressing my cheek. "You are sleeping with me tonight." He assures me.

"Oh am I? What if I wanted to sleep in my bed?" I lay on my side and look at him closely, looking for flaws but I can't find a single one.

"This is your bed, baby." He bit his lip and I push his shoulder so he's laying on his back and I straddle him. "Watcha doing?" He asks nervously with a chuckle. I shrug my shoulders and place my hands on his chest, running them up and down his torso. I reach down to the hem of his shirt, slightly pulling it up to reveal his torso.

"I just wanted to see your body." I smile cheekily and trace his v-lines with my fingers. I scoot down so I'm between his legs and I unbutton his black skinny jeans, only pulling them down a bit so it's revealing the rest of his v-line and happy trail. I look up at him and smile. He's biting his lip and watching me as I trace his v-line again... But this time with the tip of my tongue. I lick down his happy trail, getting dangerously close to his erection. I pull his black skinny jeans down his legs and toss them on the floor, leaving him in his boxers after he takes his shirt off. I trail my tongue from his v-line down to his throbbing hard but I stop, just before my tongue hits it and I pull up his boxers.

"Well, we better get to bed." I say, jumping off of the bed. "I've got to get changed, so I'll be back in a minute." I wink and go to walk out of his room but his voice stops me.

"You're kidding! You're such a tease." He complains and I smile then walk out of the room.

I get changed in an oversized long sleeved shirt that is black and white stripes, black lace boy short panties, and black knee high socks. I throw my hair in a messy bun and pick up Evie and her little pink doggy bed then walk to Marcel's room. When I walk in, he is in nothing but his boxers but that's always how he slept. Sometimes he would sleep naked but I wasn't there to witness it. He pats the spot beside him and I set Evie's bed down on the floor then let her lay on it. I run and jump on Marcel's bed and he smiles at me. When I try covering up my body with the duvet, he pulls it away from me and stares me up and down.

"That is seriously the sexiest thing you've ever worn in front of me." He gawks at my pajamas and my body but I immediately feel insecure and pull the blanket over me. "Noooo, don't cover yourself up." He whines playfully. I roll my eyes but I can't keep the smile off of my face. He slides his hand under the duvet, then under my shirt. The warmth against my skin makes the rest of my body cold. His hand is moving in circles softly against my stomach and he smiles at me before laying his head beside mine, whispering in my ear.

"Just imagine me rubbing that little bump when you're a few months pregnant... Imagine me kissing it, and talking to our baby.. Feeling it kick."

Marcel is different from many guys. Most guys don't think about having kids or getting married. A lot of guys don't want that. Alls they want is sex or something. But knowing Marcel wants this one day makes me the happiest girl alive. We haven't even been back together for a day and he's already saying these things. And it's not being weird or rushing things. We both fell in love with each other before we started dating and I know that we were meant to be. Although we can't have kids or get married yet, it's ok for him to talk like this because I'll definitely have something to look forward to.

And that's spending the rest of my life with him.

-

Authors Note: I'll try and update again today! I'm sorry it takes me so long but I write from my phone /: my laptop is broke. But please comment and vote! By the way, her pajamas are on the IG account @/rileysoutfits_marcel so go check that sexy outfit out!