38

"Babe, c'mon please?" Marcel's hands continue to run up and down my bare thighs and I continue to smack them away.

"Leave me alone and let me sleep." I whine, keeping my eyes closed and back facing him. I feel his hands running up my thighs once again and I let out a frustrated groan before opening my eyes. "Marcel," I smack his hand and lift my head before looking at the alarm clock on my night stand. "It's 1 am and I'm tired." I slam my head back onto my pillow.

"I know but I'm horny as hell." He whispers in my ear, his hand traveling up my stomach.

"Than go watch porn or something." I mumble, instantly falling back asleep. I open my eyes when I feel the bed moving and I quickly look over, watching him get out of bed. "Baby.." I whine, not wanting him to leave me in here. He looks at me with a slight worried expression on his face. "Are you really going to watch porn?" I ask while rubbing my eyes then looking at him.

"Um.." He looks around the room. "Yeah?" He says in a 'duh' tone.

"Can't you just lay with me and hold me while we go to sleep? I'll make it up to you, I promise. But I can't sleep without you next to me." I frown and he lets out a sigh before climbing back into bed. I roll over on my other side so that I'm now facing him and he wraps his arms around me before pulling me into his bare chest. I run my hands up and down the soft skin on his side and lay my head against his chest. "I picked out the perfect wedding dress today." I say softly, continuing to rub his side.

"Did you?" He asks and I nod. "I can't wait to see you in it." I can hear the smile in his voice and I lift my head to look at him.

"Marcel.." I whisper, thinking of something that really broke my heart into pieces.

"Yeah, babe?"

"Who's gonna walk me down the isle?" I ask, feeling as if this could keep me up for the rest of the night until I figure something out.

"Uhhh.." He looks at me with a dumbfounded expression. "Maybe one of the boys will do it? Or maybe even my dad. He's visiting for about a week then flying back to Holmes Chapel. We can ask him when he comes over for dinner sometime this week. I mean, that is if you want him to walk you down the isle." He suggests.

"I'd love to ask your dad. I just wish my dad was here to do it.." I say softly, staring at the wall instead of directly at Marcel. I was on the verge of crying, but Marcel instantly comforted me. He pushed the loose strands of my hair behind my ear before shooting me a sympathetic smile.

"I wish he was too. But, everything will be just fine. I promise, Riley." He assures me before placing a loving kiss to my lips.

*

"Wake up!"

I jolt from my sleeping state and look around only to find Louis jumping up and down on my bed, screaming 'wake up'. When I look over, Marcel isn't there. Jessie is replacing him. She looks at me with a smile on her face, flinching every time Louis yells.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty." She smirks.

"Hey.." I sit up, rubbing my eyes. "What are you guys doing here?" I ask, looking around for Marcel.

"Did you forget that we were going over things for the wedding today?" She asks as she slides off of my bed and drags Louis with her.

"Oh, yeah I totally forgot." I say while yawning and stretching.

"Wow, that's a face only a mother can love." Louis jokes, at least I'm hoping he is.

"Screw yourself, bitch." I mumble as I slide out of bed.

"Cover your eyes!" Jessie screams and I look up in confusion, soon realizing that I'm in my underwear and an oversized sweater. She stood behind Louis, hands over his eyes and he chuckles.

"Don't worry, Jes. I only have eyes for you." He smiles cheekily and I quickly put on a pair of black leggings.

"Than why do you watch porn?" She crosses her arms and I watch the both of them.

"Because you're stubborn."

"Oh I'm stubborn? Just because I'm not horny all the time doesn't mean I'm stubborn you pig."

I quickly walk out of my room, leaving the two of them be. When I walk in the kitchen, Ashton is in his little swing, and Aiden is sitting at the island, coloring in a coloring book. I look at Ashton and he's looking straight at me with a smile on his face, mouth open wide before letting out a high pitched scream that was sort of supposed to be a laugh. I smile while holding my arms open and walking towards his swing.

"Hi my precious little pumpkin!" I say in a soft baby voice before unbuckling him and picking him up. "How's Mommy's baby boy today?" I poke his nose as he lays in my arms and he has the hugest grin on his face. "You're so handsome- yes you are." I tickle his tiny belly, and he pushes my hands away. I turn around to see my gorgeous soon to be husband walking towards me with a spatula in his hand from flipping pancakes. "And how's my sexy prince?" I ask seductively before he leans in, placing a kiss to my cheek. I place Ashton back in his swing so that I'm able to have my little moment with Marcel. He wraps his arms around my waist as I wrap mine around his neck. He leans his forehead against mine, his minty breath filling my nostrils.

"You look awfully sexy today," He whispers in his raspy voice. I let out a soft giggle before parting my lips slightly and pressing them against his, his tongue swiping across my bottom lip. I slightly tug on his bottom lip, earning a soft moan from the sex god standing in front of me.

"Please don't have sex in front of my son." Jessie says playfully while walking into the kitchen, Louis following after her.

"Yeah. She never wants him to have sex. She wants him to be just like mummy." Louis says, earning a slap to the chest.

"Mummy what is sex?" Aiden asks and I cover my mouth and she looks panicked.

"A bad word. Don't say it again." She says, leaning against the counter.

"Can I say it when I'm older?" He asks and she glares at him.

"No."

"No, you can't do it either." Louis laughs. "Like mother, like son." He literally cackles, along with Marcel as Jessie and I stare at each other shaking our heads.

*

"So, the theme colors are a cream type of color, and pale pink?" Jessie asks as she writes things down on a notepad.

"Yep," I say, bouncing Aiden in my lap as I reach over and grab Marcel's cell phone from the other side of the table.

"Um," She looks up. "Are you about to snoop through his phone," She smirks, causing me to smirk also.

"No, actually. I was just gonna take pictures of Aiden and I. But now that you say something-"

"Hey babe," Marcel walks into the dining room. "Do you know where my phone is?"

"Yeah, I'm about to go through it." I smile, waiting to see if he'll panic or not. But instead he just shrugs.

"Alright. Let me know when you're done? I've gotta call my dad." He smiled, leaning down and kissing the top of my head. I of course ended up blushing, although he does it all the time. When he walks back into the living room with Louis, who is holding Ashton at the moment, Jessie looks at me with a funny expression on her face.

"What?" I chuckle, going to his camera to take pictures.

"He didn't even try to take his phone from you when you said that!" She says quite loudly but luckily he didn't hear.

"That's because he wouldn't do anything stupid." I say, snapping a few pictures of Aiden and I.

"Louis panics when I go through his phone. Why? I don't know. I don't understand why because I never find anything I'm not supposed to." She shrugs. I look into the living room to see that Louis handed Ashton to Marcel.

"Louis!" I shout and he quickly turns his head. "You hiding something on your phone?" I bite my lip to hold back my smirk as he gets up and walks towards us.

"Yeah," He smiles cheekily. "Nudes."

My eyes widen and I look at Jessie who's eyes are also wide.

"Of who?"

"Jessie." He winks at Jessie before walking away. When I look over, she's covering her face with both of her hands as she leans her elbows against the table.

"Is it like, horny season or something?" I ask quietly and she chuckles. "No, really. Marcel tried waking me up at 1 in the morning because he was horny." I roll my eyes and she covers her mouth.

"Are you serious? Marcel doesn't seem like the type to be sexual." She says in shock.

"You obviously don't know Marcel." I grin, looking into the living room at Marcel who is already staring at me. "I'm done with your phone." I say, slightly waving it in the air. He carefully stands up, considering that he's holding our almost three week old baby. When he takes the phone from my hands, he slides it in his pocket.

"Find anything you shouldn't have?" He asks right before leaning down and pecking me on the lips as I shake my head.

"Nope. You're safe," I smile. "For now at least."

He shakes his head at me, little laughs escaping from him. "Jessie, do you mind holding him while I call my father?" He asks, walking over to Jessie, which she happily takes our son from him. "Alright, I'll be right back." He kisses my cheek and instantly goes out back to the deck.

"I'm gonna go out there with him," I say before sitting Aiden in my seat and walking through the kitchen and to the sliding doors. When I open the glass door, a whip of wind causes me to nearly freeze and when he notices me, he holds his phone between his right ear and shoulder as he unzips his hoodie and takes it off before handing it to me. I smile at him before putting it on and sitting with him on the long swing that sits by the railing on the deck.

"Well that's great. Would you mind coming over for dinner tonight? We have to talk about something pretty important." He says to his dad, smiling at me while doing so. "No, mum isn't going to be here. Just you, me, Riley and Ashton," He holds my hand, looking down at it as he waits for his fathers answer. "Thanks, it means a lot to Riley and I."

After he ends the call, he smiles at me. "He's coming over. Now get in the kitchen and start cooking." He demands and my jaw drops. "I'm playing, I'm playing," He laughs, wrapping his arms around my shoulders. "We can both make dinner. Ashton will be fine in his swing." He smiles.

"Why was I cursed with such an idiot fiancé?" I ask playfully, throwing my head back and chuckling away.

"Just lucky, I guess." He smiles, leaning in and giving me thousands of kisses on my face, each time I try pulling away but he kisses me over and over again.

"Marcel," I laugh loudly, trying to push his face away.

"Just let me love you," He nuzzles his face in the crook of my neck as his arms snake around me.

"I don't know what I would do if I didn't let you love me." I smile, running my petite fingers through his brown hair. The glass door slides open, and out comes Louis.

"Aww," He smiles cheekily. "Look at the two love birds," He says, clapping his hands together. "I just thought i'd let you know, that there's a guy at the front door asking for Riley." He informs us and I look at him in confusion, then at Marcel who has nervous written all over his face. I stood up quickly and walk past Louis.

"Is there really someone at the front door?" I ask Jessie as I pass her and before I could even get to the door, I see the guy standing outside of my glass screen door..

"Dad?" I croak, tears already streaming down my face. Was I seeing things?

Authors Note: You guys are probably wondering, how in the hell is her dad standing at her door? but before you're like "oh my gosh the story is ruined bc there's no way someone's dad can come back from the dead." jUST KNOW THAT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL EXPLAIN IT ALL OMG. please don't stop reading. btw, it is not her biological father. it's her foster father, incase you guys forgot that she's adopted lol.