44

Ashton was placed in his little blue and green baby tub as Marcel and I sat beside each other to bathe him. Ashton loved to splash, and I could tell he was only showing off for Marcel since he isn't usually with us during bath time. Ashton giggled and slapped his tiny hands in the water, causing it to get on our shirts.

"Woah, little man," Marcel laughed. "You sure know how to make bath time fun," He smiled.

"Tell daddy how much you love bubbles," I say in a soft baby voice, expecting no response as I put bubbles in his little tub. He watches bubbles form in fascination and Marcel laughs. "Put bubbles in your hand, and put them on top of his head. He will go crazy," I say and watch Marcel as he does so. Ashton watches his hand and looks up, soon a big smile forming on his face as he squeezes his eyes shut and screams in a excited way. He continuously splashes and I try to wash his body, hoping he'd calm down but he wouldn't. "C'mon, Ash. We need to get you cleaned up and see if grandma will watch you while daddy and I go shopping," I say, although he can't comprehend what I had just said. He continued to act chaotic and I look at Marcel who has an amused expression on his face. "This is your fault," I smirk. "You try," I say, handing him the green wash cloth with baby frogs on it.

Ashton instantly calms down and allows Marcel to wash his small body. His dark brown hair turning into ringlets at the ends, reminding me more of Marcel.

"He likes me more," He teases and I playfully roll my eyes.

"I'll go call Anne," I say before jumping up and walking out of the bathroom.

Marcel's POV•

I smile at Ashton when he watches Riley leave the bathroom, and I quickly turn my head to watch her leave also. When I look back, he smiles at me. This two month old boy is so unreal. I can already tell that he is going to grow up and be extremely smart. He's a quick learner. Maybe he'll have to tutor the girl that he's in love with in math. I smile at the thought and finish up his bath.

I wrap him up into his little towel and carry him into his room that was once Riley's. I remember when I had visited her at work, and she was just so upset because she had been thrown out of her apartment. Then she was hesitant when I offered my spare room. I'm just glad she took it, because if not, we wouldn't be here right now. I wouldn't be looking at my son. Our son.

I lay him down on his nursery bed before getting a new diaper, a pair of onesie pants that were white and light yellow stripes, and a regular light yellow onesie. After he's dried, I put a diaper on him and dress him. I realize how cold it is and put his tiny grey hoodie on him before taking him into the living room. When I sit on the couch, I set him on my lap but instead of sitting up and playing, he lays his head on my chest. I gently pick him up so his body is laying on mine, his head now on my shoulder. I pat his back softly and kiss his head. Within seconds, his eyes were closed and so were mine.

I felt something tickle my forehead and I groan in annoyance. I open my eyes to see Riley hovering over me, brushing my curls out of my face. She smiles sweetly at me before placing the most gentle kiss to my cheek. She is so gorgeous, and so, just... perfect. The way her dark brown hair falls in her face. Her full pink lips always pulled into a smile. Her petite hands, her beautiful body. Her light green eyes.

"Why are you so beautiful?" I ask in a tired tone. She smiles, her perfect white teeth showing slightly.

"Why are you so sweet?" She asks, sitting on my lap and I finally realize that Ashton is no longer laying on me. I look around, seeing him in his baby carrier, right next to the couch. His little lips were parted with a pacifier between them as he sleeps peacefully. I look back at my fiancé who is now in the process of laying her forehead against mine. "I believe I asked you a question," She smirked.

I let out a hum and close my eyes. "I am so sweet, because I am in love. Just the sight of you makes me sentimental," I open my eyes to be greeted by hers.

"Aw," She whispers. "So sweet. Now lets go! Your mom is expecting us. We've gotta get a lot of shopping done," She smiles while putting on her black peacoat and sliding on her grey uggs.

Riley's POV•

I pick Ash's baby carrier up and head outside to my old black jeep while Marcel gets his shoes on. I buckle Ashton's car seat in the car and rush to turn the heat on. When I look at my two month old son, he is now awake and has the slightest smirk on his face while watching me. He is bundled up in a blue coat, along with his blue mittens.

"Hiii," I coo at him, earning a bigger smile. "You're gonna go to grandma's for a bit while mommy and daddy do some shopping," I say, reaching back and stroking his chilled cheek with my finger. I'm leaning over the center consul, making him laugh by poking his nose when Marcel gets into the drivers seat. I didn't move from my spot as I continued to make Ashton laugh. When I do, I sit in my seat and buckle myself up. I look over to see Marcel's eyes on me.

"Ready?" He asks, putting the car in drive.

"Yep," I respond before grabbing ahold of his warm free hand.

"Babe, he's only two months old," Marcel leans against the cart, watching me with tired eyes as I put a toy in the cart.

"Your point?" I ask while now looking through newborn clothes. "He isn't going to be two months old forever," I mutter more to myself than to anyone, slightly frowning. "Plus, I want him to actually have something to play with when he gets older," I say.

"He won't play with them forever," He mutters, but yet mocks me and I scowl at him. "I'm joking, I'm joking. We can buy him whatever you want to buy him," He smiles, leaning over and placing a peck on my lips.

"Besides," I begin, looking at a tiny newborn pair of converse. "He'll be three months by the time Christmas comes," I toss the shoes in the cart. He shrugs and we continue walking through the store.

As we were walking down the isle of toys, Marcel's voice breaks the silence. "Riley,"

"Yeah?" I turn to look at him and he smiles at me. "What?" I smile back.

"We should invite Jessie, Louis, Niall and Liam over Friday night," He says, catching me by surprise.

"What for?" I chuckle to myself.

"Well, haven't you noticed that the only people we sort of hang out with is Jessie and Louis? We never have any friends over, and we never do anything fun. And as in fun, I mean like, drinking and just having a good time," He explains while looking at a batman action figure. I stayed silent while looking at other toys, but also thinking about the idea. Tomorrow is Thursday, so we'll be able to spend thanksgiving with his family, then friday, I guess we can have a good night for once.

"But where will Ashton stay? I'm not keeping him home if we are drinking and being loud," I say, now realizing that I've never witnessed drunk Marcel. Oh yes. I can't wait.

"Mum," He shrugs.

"Ok," I smile. "Sounds like a plan. Who will call all of them and ask? I'll call Jessie, of course. Are you calling the other boys?"

"Course. Niall has yet to give us that picture he took at Aiden's birthday party, when you were pregnant," He reminds me and I instantly remember. "So we can have him bring that over,"

I nod as he talks and smile. He is right. We never do anything fun.

"What if they don't want to?" I ask.

"Well they have to," He pushes the cart really fast, standing on the edge of it, causing his hair to fly out of his face. I laugh and run after him.

"Why do they have to?" I ask when he stops.

"Because it's your birthday Saturday," He smirks, letting go of the cart and wrapping his arms around my waist. "I've got a biiiig surprise for you," He whispers in my ear. "And don't get your hopes up. It's nothing sexual," He laughs and I playfully punch his arm.

"Well, my birthday is Saturday. Why aren't we doing it Saturday night?"

"We won't be home Saturday," He bites his bottom lip, trying hard to hide his grin.

A.N.

DID YOU GUYS WATCH THE LIVESTREAM OH MY FUDKDKDOSKABSISNAKHWJSBSISUQNEIXIWNEID TALK DIRTY TO MEH! AKSKDLFLSJA WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE PART?! ALSO PLEASE VOTE & COMMENT! IM GONNA TRY TO UPDATE AGAIN TODAY (: