18

Marcel's POV•

Everyone has left and Riley is cleaning up the mess that was left, which gives me the opportunity to set something up. I miss her body, her lips. I miss leaving kisses on her inner thighs before pleasuring her with my own tongue. I miss making love to her. And that's exactly what I'm going to do tonight. Make love to her.

I take off my t-shirt then my jeans as I look in the mirror to check how I look. I'm only left in my black Calvin Klein boxers, just how she likes me to be. I run my fingers through my hair then stretch, becoming awfully nervous for what's about to happen. That's if she wants to. I fix the pillows on my bed then my duvet. I spray some of my cologne around to make it smell better than it already does. Well plus she likes the smell of my cologne. I quickly put my iPod on a certain song that I've imagined making love to her to.

(Before you read this part, you NEED TO put on the song Ride by Joseph SoMo. If you don't put the song on, you won't really be interested in this part. It'll just be boring as fuck so go do that now!)

-

I lay on the bed with my arms behind my head just as she walks in. After shutting the door and turning around, she completely stops and stares at me. The way she looks at me puts the biggest smile on my face and she slowly approaches my bed. She wasted no time whatsoever. She went for the hem of my boxers, pulling them down slowly then she wraps her cold fingers around my erection. Her tongue slides over the slit on the head of my hard before taking me in her mouth. I throw my head back in pleasure, taking a fistful of her hair in my hand, pushing her head down slightly which causes her to gag a bit.

She pulls away and strips down before I flip her over onto her back. I place a kiss on her lips before placing a kiss on her neck, chest, breast, stomach and all the way down. I pull her pink lace panties down and spread her legs. My lips connect to the soft skin on her inner thigh, trailing up to her wet core. I place a few kisses on her sensitive bundle of nerves which causes her to arch her back in pleasure. I run my tongue up her slits before plunging it inside of her.

Soft moans escape from her light pink plump lips and she bucks her hips. I place my hands on the creases between her thighs and pelvis area to hold her down as she struggled to buck her hips once again. I pull my mouth away from her throbbing area and she whimpers at the loss of touch.

"Marcel," she squeaked and I look up at her. "Please, just give me what I've been missing out on for the past few years. I need to feel you." She says softly, running her own fingers up and down her wet area. Because that's not the sexiest thing I've ever seen.

I fall on my back, pulling her on top of me. She lowers herself onto me and instantly falls on top of me, her chest pressed against mine as she tries adjusting to my size.

"You're bigger than you were before." She whispers and I slowly begin to lift my waist, thrusting inside of her as she digs her nails into my shoulders. I stop thrusting and look at the expression on her face. Her lips were slightly parted and she looks at me in aw, slightly squinting her eyes.

"I'll be gentle, don't you scream." I smile before very slowly lifting my hips again and again. She lowers herself onto me more and places her hands on my chest, beginning to roll her hips. I bite my lip and watch as she pleasures herself by doing those exact movements. As she's doing so, I run my hand up and down her thighs. Tiny whimpers escape from her as she begins to bounce herself on me. She throws her head back and no matter how hard I try not to, profanities slip out of my mouth. But I know it turns her on and inspires her to talk dirty to me.

"Fuck yes. Just like that baby.. You're so good at this." I hiss as she slams herself on me completely. "You like being in control, babe? Do you like making both of us feel good, yeah?" I ask as she hovers over me, staring into my eyes. She places both of her hands beside my head and leans down, connecting her lips to mine. It was the sloppiest kiss ever, but those were my favorite while having sex with her. "Mmm.." I hum into her mouth, causing her to moan.

"Can you fuck me now?" She asks in the cutest voice and pouts as she slows down. I nod my head but hold onto her waist.

"When you get off, slowly, lift yourself off of me." I demand and she does as she's told and it drives me insane. She lays on her back and I press the tip of my dick against her clit. She licks her lips before biting on it. I slide myself inside of her and she completely loses it. I knew she would.

"Yeah! Marcel yes! Uhh!" She holds onto my shoulders, spreading her legs apart further for me. I push myself completely inside of her and she throws her head back. "Uhh! I missed you inside of me so badly. I always imagined you fucking me after we broke up." She moans out. I pick up my pace and thrust in and out of her, causing her to scream in pleasure. "UH YES! THAT FEELS SO GOOD BABY! PLEASE.. PLEASE HARDER!" She squeezes her eyes shut.

Riley's POV•

I watch him as he fucks me senseless and I just want to cry at his perfection. I want to cry because this feels so good. His tongue is slightly sticking out at the corner of his mouth as if he's concentrating on me. His breathing gets heavy, but he continues to thrust and stare at me.

"I missed your tight pussy. I missed hearing you moan my name while I was fucking you. Fuck!" He slams inside of me hard. "I love it when you leave scratches down my back." He quickly leans down, placing a sloppy kiss on my lips. "I love making you scream and feel good. Do you like it when I fuck you like this? Hm?" He asks before completely pulling out of me and pulling me off of the bed. He carries me over to his dresser, bending me down before placing my right knee on the edge then he slams inside of me. He pulls my hair, pulling my head back so that he can see me while he thrusts in and out of me.

"Does it feel good when I fuck that pretty pink pussy of yours?" He asks, massaging one of my breasts with his free hand.

"Yes! Yes I love it! Jesus, Marcel! Uhhh Marcel!" I moan, holding onto the arm he's using to pull my hair.

"I want to cum inside of you so fucking bad, baby." He whispers in my ear and a satisfied smile spreads across my face.

"Oh baby please cum inside of me!" I moan, pushing myself back so that I slam onto his cock and he moans.

"But what if-"

"I'm on the pill. Just fucking cum inside of me, please!" I bite my lip and he thrusts harder, soon doing what I had asked him to.

"Oh fuck! Fuck fuck fuck! Uhh yeah, Marcel!" I whimper as his warm liquids ooze inside of me. His thrusts become sloppy and he stays inside of me for a few seconds before actually pulling out. Both of our breathing is heavy and he walks me to the bed, laying beside me but soon pulling me into his arms.

"Are you sure you're on the pill?" He whispers and I answer truthfully.

"Yes, I promise. I'm not that desperate to get pregnant." I giggle and he does also. "Marcel.." I whisper after a few minutes of silence.

"Yeah babe?"

"I love you."

"I love you, too." He kisses my forehead and I soon fall asleep in his strong arms.